Christmas Eve Twins And Marriage. -R5

Today was Christmas Eve and since your family lives in California and you live with your boyfriend Rocky, I go to my aunt's house. I had to take a shower, so I told Rydel to pick my outfit put. I walk out to see she is having my dress like her somewhat. I giggled to myself and saw she put out undergarments for me also. I put on my jeans and shirt, then started in my hair and make-up. I took the towel out of my hair and brushed my part out then blew dried my hair. When I unplugged my hair dryer, and plugged my straightener in and turned it on. I sprayed my hair with heat protector and started to straighten my hair. I finished that up and went in my make-up bag and grabbed my eye shadow pallet, mascara, and both eyeliners (liquid and pencil). I put on a white glittery eye shadow and did my top eyeliner. I moved down to my pencil eyeliner and made sure it was perfect. I applied mascara to the top and bottom, after that I gathered all my supplies and brought them back to Rocky's room. I put my boots on tied them. I went downstairs looking for Rocky. "Have you seen Rocky?" I asked Stormie. "He's out putting your gifts in your car," I thanked Stormie and waited for him come back in. Rocky came back in, "Are you ready?" I nodded and got into the car. O was driving because Rocky never gets there right and ends up pulling over switching spots. We arrived at my aunt's in about 20 minutes. I got put and walked in. Rocky and I went to put our gifts under the tree. I went to the kitchen with Rocky right on tail and greeted everyone. Rocky went off with my twin brother. I sat at the island. "So what is it like living with 7 people?" My aunt asked, "It's like a big family for me. I mean Rydel is like the sister to me and all of Rocky's brothers are like my brothers too. I mean one day Rocky and I got into an argument and I ran out of the house crying and Riker pissed at him. To be honest I think they want me and Rocky to get married." I'm just sitting here talking with family, then I heard, "I'm here!" I knew who it was. Y/cousin's/N was here. I got out of my seat and ran to give her a hug. She has her own apartment because she works at a record label in Los Angeles as a receptionist. "Hey Y/N. By the way love the shoes," I smiled at her comment. "Thanks. Rocky's sister picked my outfit out," she placed her gifts under the tree. We sat in the living room catching up with each other. Honestly, sometimes I wish she didn't move, but then she gets paid a good amount of money. Once dinner came around everyone scattered all over the place. Rocky and I sat at the table with Y/C/N. After dinner we all sat in the living room watching Jeff Dunham's Christmas special. I sat on Rocky's lap next to Y/C/N. After a few movies we opened presents. A lot of them consisted of gift cards. I have to say every year this gets better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry all you R5 fans i don't know much about them...other than from austin & ally........

But Uhm..................................................................................................I Tried..... hehe ^.^

leave a comment, drop a vote and read this...