Imagine For Kylie H. -Justin Bieber

Imagine for Kylie H.

You in a car driving down the road and the car breaks down. You are waiting for a tow truck. When a car pulls up to you and the driver asks if you need a ride. You and your parents get in the car. When you open the door you see Justin.

Justin: Hey Kylie. See I told you I would always be here if you needed me.

Your mom: You called him? Why?

You: Well he's my boyfriend and I we need to get home. You guys didn't call anybody to come get us you were going to have us walk so I called Justin.

Your mom: Boyfriend? Justin is that true? You're dating my daughter?

Justin: Yes I am.

Your mom: Are you serious about this or is she just another girl.

Justin: Just another girl? No! I love your daughter.

You: Okay mom don't interrogate him and Justin awww really I love you too.

Your mom: I don't like you guys together.

You: Mom I don't want you involved in my love life.

Justin: Listen I am in love with your daughter. She is perfect for me and she completes me. She is way to impotent to me to just lose her because of her parents. I don't want to lose your daughter.

You guys get home and your mom tells you never to see Justin again. That night you sneak out to go see Justin. When you see Justin he asks you to move in with him. You two end up together no matter what.

Hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you like it love!