Dating A Band Member But Related To Another -Calum Hood

You danced on the side of the stage as Michael was doing his guitar solo, as he finished, the fans going crazy, he looked to you, shooting you a wink. You smiled and danced more until they were coming off. "You guys did amazing!" You smiled hugging Calum, as he smiled into your shoulder. "Thanks sis, I know you'll always love us." "But it's time to go solo." Ashton said, joking as he punched your shoulder. "You were my favorite." You said to Michael, grabbing his face, pulling him down for a kiss. You heard a string of "ooo's" behind you as his arm wrapped around your waist, Calum being the one joining in on the 'ooo' party. You two disconnected, you turning to look at the 3 idiots behind you. "Oh go jump in a ditch." You said, sticking your tongue out at them as you went back to kissing Michael. "Michael, I love you but stop making out with my sister. It's creeping me out." You detached again, Michael winking at you as you picked up one of Ashton's drumsticks, chucking it at Calum's head. "Love you." He smirked, pulling you in for a bone crushing hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how awks would this be?