I'll Stand By You -Luke Hemmings

Luke: You and Luke hadn't talked all tour. Right before he left, you both said things you didn't mean and things happened. Over the time he had been away. You lost your best friend due to a drunk driver. Luke was coming home today and you were to meet him and the boys at the airport with all the families. "Luke!" Your mom shouted. You stayed back. After about 10 minutes, Luke came up to you. "uh hey sis." He awkwardly hugged you. "Hey Luke." You said. "Umm, I know I left when we weren't on good terms and I shouldn't be asking you this but... have you been eating?" He asks. "What?" You say taken back. "Mum and I have been talking and she's worried and I'm worried. You look a mess, I'm saying that as nicely as possible. If you're trying to impress a bo-" "I'm not trying to impress anyone. My fucking best friend passed away. I don't know what to do." You cry. "I'll stand by you okay. I promise not to let you hurt yourself anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Depression and self harm is a big thing for me. i have been trough it and i still do go trough it, not as much as before but still. I'm here for EVERY single one of you if you need to talk. it helps to talk to someone who has been through it. #StayStrong