+1 To The Family? -Jack & Finn Harries

Jack:

You were still astonished, looking at the white stick that was showing a plus sign. How were you supposed to tell Jack? You don't know if he's ready for such a big step in the relationship, and, frankly, you weren't sure about yourself either.

Suddenly you heard footsteps coming up the steps and your heart immediately starting racing. How were you going to tell him? Is he going to be happy? Mad?

"Babe, I'm home. Where are you?" He shouted.

"I'm in h-here." You stuttered a bit, nervous about what was coming next

"Well what're you doing in here silly?" He said, wrapping his arms around your waist and pecking you on the lips.

"Umm. Have you ever thought about, uh, about having k-kids?" You asked, nervousness evident in your voice.

"Well of course. Why?" He questioned, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"I'm pregnant." You said looking up at him. His eyes widened and you could see the joy in his eyes. He smiled a big toothy smile and began jumping and dancing shouting how he was going to be a dad. He called his parents, Finn, and everyone he could possibly think of. Obviously he wasn't mad.

Finn:

You and Finn had been trying for several months to get pregnant, but it just wasn't working. Tomorrow was Father's Day, and you felt bad for Finn.. Hopefully he wouldn't be too down in the dumps about the holiday, besides we were supposed to go visit his family. I wouldn't want him to be upset while he was visiting his family..

Later that day you started to feel a little sick, so you ran to the bathroom. You threw up.. You didn't think anything of it, just thought it was a little stomach bug. But then you realized... You could be pregnant! So, you pulled the pink box out of the cabinet and opened it. "Here goes nothing..." You whispered to yourself as you peed on the white stick.

20 minutes later you returned to the bathroom and looked at the test. You saw a little '+'. "What?" You asked yourself, thinking that the test was mistaken. You were speechless, and you were so excited to tell Finn. But, you didn't want to tell him in a boring way, you wanted to make it creative..

You went to the store and bought a Fathers Day card, signed it as 'Your son/daughter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

meeergosh i need to do more Jack & Finn stuff. -.- <333