You're His Celebrity Crush -One Direction

NIALL: "Oh my God, there she is," Niall mildly freaks out upon seeing you at a red carpet event. "Go talk to her," Harry prompts. "Yeah?" Niall asks, half-trying to get up the nerve to do just that. Harry nods in encouragement and Louis pushes Niall from behind so he's forced to take a couple steps towards you. He saunters over to you, gaining your attention when he's just a few steps away. "Oh hey, you're Niall, aren't you? From One Direction?" you ask, a smile spreading across your face. "Yeah, I am," Niall tells you, a smile of his own appearing as he inwardly fangirls over the fact that you know who he is. "I just wanted to come over and say hi. And tell you how fantastic your work is. I've seen all of your films," he can't help but gush. "Oh, thank you! You're so sweet. Your music is great too. I listen to it all the time." "Really?" he asks in disbelief. You nod, and laugh lightly. Your conversation carries on for a couple more minutes before you both need to go your separate ways. Niall's face is awestruck as he returns to his friends. "That went well, yeah?" Zayn asks. "She seems smitten," Liam teasingly tacks on. Niall is on Cloud Nine, too busy to care about the jabs as the boys make their way into the venue.

LIAM: "[Y/N] will be in the area for the next couple of days!" Liam exclaims happily after reading your tweet off his phone. "Hey, maybe we'll bump into her!" Louis encourages his friend. "What's she here for? She on tour?" Zayn questions. Liam nods. "Yeah, it just started, this is one of her first stops." "You should've gotten tickets to her show," Niall states. "And VIP passes," Harry adds on. "I should've," Liam agrees. "Ah, that's alright, mate. We went on and did it for you!" Zayn shouts happily as Louis pulls the tickets out of his pocket to flash them in front of Liam's face. "You lads are brilliant," Liam thanks his friends, taking the tickets from Louis' hand. The following night, the boys go to your concert and you're almost more thrilled to meet them than they are to meet you. After leaving the venue, you tweet "Great show tonight, thanks to all who came out! And it was great meeting the boys of 1D - must do that again sometime :)" Liam is quick to reply, "Definitely! It was great meeting you as well x"

HARRY: "Isn't she so hot?" Harry asks, flipping around the magazine he's looking at so his friends could see your picture. "She definitely is," Louis is quick to agree. Harry turns the magazine back around and rips the page out. "Anybody have any tape?" he asks. Liam laughs. "Are you hanging that picture up in your bunk?" "Of course I am. I want [Y/N] to be the last thing I see before I fall asleep," he informs his friends cheekily. "Just don't forget that we'll know everything you do," Niall warns before Zayn quickly jumps into the conversation. "Besides, isn't that something a nine year old girl does?" "What's your point?" Harry defends, finding some tape and securing the picture to the wall. The boys laugh at Harry's expense. Louis snaps a picture and tweets it to you. The blush that comes across Harry's face when you actually reply to it is priceless.

ZAYN: "You are the best looking person in the world. You are honestly so lucky to look like that," Louis and Harry overhear Zayn saying in his bunk one morning. "He must be looking in his mirror again," Louis whispers to Harry. Harry rips the curtain to Zayn's bunk back quickly in an attempt to catch him gazing at his reflection. They are surprised to see a piece of paper in his hand and not a mirror. Zayn tries to hide it under a blanket, but Harry's too fast for him, snatching the picture before it can be concealed. "Is this [Y/N]?" he asks. "It is!" Louis confirms, laughing loudly. "Zayn was talking to a picture of [Y/N]!" "Shut up," Zayn retorts, grabbing the picture out of Harry's hand. "I don't know what's worse, mate - you talking to yourself in a mirror or you talking to a picture of your celebrity crush," Harry deadpans. "This is way worse," Louis chimes in.

LOUIS: The boys are killing time at an amusement park one day and you happen to run into them. You'd briefly talked to Liam once before when you'd run into each other not too long ago. You approach the group saying, "Hey, guys! How you been, Liam?" You and Liam strike up a bit of a conversation, just updating each other on how things have been going for each of you. "How does Liam know [Y/N]?" Louis asks, his tone more demanding of the information than casual. "You didn't know they'd met a few weeks back?" Niall questions. "Is somebody a little jealous?" Harry torments. "No...ok yes," Louis admits. "These are the lads," Liam says, turning to gesture towards his friends. He introduces you to each of them, and you swear Louis freezes for a split second when Liam says his name and your eyes land on him. Zayn claps Louis on the back several times. "Is Louis being a little shy?" he asks loudly, causing you to giggle, as you well know that Louis can be the most outspoken one of the group. In response, Louis swings his arm back to knock Zayn where it hurts, in an attempt to take the attention off himself for possibly the very first time in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAWWWWWWWWWEEEEE. BE AWAR THE 1D IMAGINES ARE COMING, A WHOLE LOAD OF THEM.