He Wont Know What Hit Him -Liam Payne

LIAM: "But, Mom, what if I don't know what to say? Or what if he tries to hold my hand but it's all sweaty and he gets grossed out?" Liam overhears Makenzie asking you. "Everything will be fine, honey. And all first dates are uncomfortable; it's all part of the experience. Besides, he obviously already likes you enough to call you his girlfriend," you say giving her a playful couple of pokes on the last word. Liam enters the room at this point, a smile spread across his features. "The first time you're Mum and I went on a date, I went to put my arm around her shoulders and I accidentally knocked her in the head. And yet, here we are," Liam explains, picking up your hand in his. "So, see, even if things are awkward at the start, if you both really like each other than that won't change anything," you finish up. Makenzie sighs and wrings her hands in her lap. "I'm nervous," she whispers. "Don't be, everything will be fine," you assure her, reaching out to secure a loose strand of her hair under a bobbypin. "You look beautiful, love. He won't know what hit him," Liam tells his daughter, leaning in to kiss her cheek, causing her to blush. "Daddy!" he says in embarrassment leading you and Liam to both chuckle before helping her finish getting ready for her first date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lemme know if you want a personal imagine/pref!

and lemme know what you think crazy mofos