Dip Dye -Calum Hood

Today Calum had to go to the studio with the boys. I was home alone blasting Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil. After an hour of singing along and dancing I decided to go out. I changed and grabbed my wallet and phone of its charger. I grabbed my car keys and went to Starbucks. I got a mocha latte, I sat down at a table and went on Instagram. I decided to take a picture of my drink and put 'Starbucks run #truewhitegirl' and instantly got likes for it. While drinking I decided to change my hair. I went to Razored Edge Adam was greeted by Missy, "Hey Y/N. What can I do for you?" I smiled, "I want to dip dye my hair," she nodded and went to set up. "What color?" I thought about it, "I want a hot pink up to about the middle of my hair and bleach the ends to make the pink lighter at the end." She nodded and went to grab the materials for bleaching.

*********30 minutes later********

Missy had finished adding the bleach and I had to let it sit for a while, so I went on Instagram. Once I got on and saw I had a new follower so I looked and saw it was the one and only Kellin Quinn, lead singer of Sleeping with Sirens. I screamed and Missy came running over, "Are you alright?" Missy asked worried, I nodded, "Kellin Quinn just followed me." Missy started to take the foil out of my hair so I put my phone back on the counter. Then Missy had brought me over to wash my hair. Once she was done with that she brought me back. Missy placed her hand around the area I wanted it to make sure she wasn't too high up or too low. I nodded and she had started with dying my hair. I'm so excited.

********** Hour later*********

Missy also did my eyebrows for free after I asked her if I can put my hair up and explained why. Once I was all finished I threw my hair up in a messy bun and paid. I thanked Missy and headed home. I got home and went to a mirror and let my hair down and admired it. "Do you know I count your heartbeats before. I bite my nails to bone-" I picked up my phone.

Phone Convo:

Y/N: What up?

Calum(C): I'm on my way home. What do you want for dinner?

Y/N: Does pizza sound good?

C: Yup. I'll get it on my way. See you in about an hour.

Calum hung up. I threw my hair back up and went to watch T.V. I put on Austin & Ally. What? There is nothing on and anyway Ross Lynch is hot. I got sucked into the show and didn't realise Calum came home until he kissed my cheek. "Hey, babe," I said giving him a peck. I waited for Calum to leave. After he walked into the kitchen I put my hair back down and put the hair tie on my wrist. I grabbed my pizza and went to the table and saw Calum staring at me. "Did you dip dye your hair?" I nodded, "Do you like it?" Calum didn't say anything so I got worried. He got up and came over to me, "I love it." I smiled and gave a kiss. Then went back to eating.

Once we were done eating, we went to watch a movie in bed. I picked out Grown Ups 2. I got about half way and fell asleep to Calum playing with my hair. How did I get so lucky?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

something a little different lovelies, haha you got a little bit of everything in here ;) OHHHH and SEND IN YOUR REQUEST!