Daddy's Girl -Louis Tomlinson

LOUIS: For the fourth day in a row, Lea comes bounding into the house after school with a huge grin on her face, humming a happy tune. Louis has picked up on this behavior and finally says something to you about it. "Is there something going on that I should know about?" "What do you mean?" "Lea's been coming home extra-happy these last few days. And that's great! I love seeing her this blissful, but I just don't understand what's suddenly changed." You close your bedroom door so as to block your voices from carrying down the hall to Lea's room. "Lou, hear me out before you say anything, ok?" "I already don't like the sound of this," he says crossing his arms over his chest. "Go on," he prompts. "Lea... Well, she has a little boyfriend now," you tell him, unsure of how he'll react; he's always been a bit protective of his little girl. "What??" he asks, looking almost shattered? "My baby girl has a...a boyfriend??" You nod, reaching a hand out to lay on his upper arm. "I've been replaced," he mutters sadly. "Hey, she's still going to be your little Daddy's Girl. That will never change." His demeanor suddenly shifts as he says, "Damn right it won't! Lea!" he calls, heading for the door. "What have I told you about not dating until you are 35??" You grab him by the back of the shirt before he can get to Lea's room. "Stop it! You're going to ruin this for her!" "I'm her father, that's my job." You smile at your husband and wrap your arms around his waist, knowing this can't be easy for him to be feeling like he's losing a part of his little princess. He wraps his arms around your body and kisses the top of your head before the two of you head downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh sweet Baby Tomlinson what're you up too?