Wedding Bells -Jack Harries **(IMAGINE FOR Rhianna)**

Today was the big day, your wedding. You and Finn had been dating for quite some years now, and you couldn't be happier. He, his family, and you couldn't wait to be renamed as Mrs. Rhianna Harries.

"Girls, I'm getting anxious." You say as you look at yourself in a full body mirror. You looked absolutely stunning.

"That's understandable, dear. But I know Finn will be astonished by the way you look today." His mom said as she played with your curled hair. It was just minutes before you would be walking down the aisle.

"Thank you." You said, turning around and hugging her. She kissed you on the cheek, patted your arm, and walked out to the scenery where it would all take place.

You were standing by the doors, your dad's arm and yours are locked together as the piano began to play. You walked out of the doors and down the aisle. Everyone was standing and staring at you, eyes and mouths wide open. You smile and look at the ground before looking up at Finn. Your dad kissed your cheek and then handed you off to him. Finn's eyes began to water as he smiled. You held hands as the service began.

"You may now kiss your bride." The preacher said, and you both smiled before locking lips. Everyone cheered as you both unattached. You stayed there for a minute, staring at each other and wiping each other's tears. You locked arms and walked back down the aisle, and were well on your way to the reception.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey i hope you like this imagine Rhianna! :) enjoy & please lemme know what you think of it!

SORRY FOR THE MIX UP!!! -Kissandra<3