Deployed... ~One Direction

NIALL: Niall enters the house to find you on the phone, tears in your eyes. He sits down at the kitchen table, patiently waiting for your conversation to be over. It doesn't take long for you to emerge from the living room, in search of Niall's strong arms. "I'm assuming you overheard," you state, the words muffled by Niall's chest. "All I know is that the conversation had something to do with your brother. Is everything ok?" he ventures to ask. "It could be worse," you say truthfully. You sniffle and peel yourself away from Niall to explain, "My brother just called to say that they've extended his deployment for another two months." "I'm sorry, baby. I know how much you were looking forward to having him home in a couple weeks," Niall comforts, kissing the top of your head. "It just sucks. I miss him and I worry about him constantly," you voice. "I know. We all do. But he'll be ok and those extra two months will fly by." You nod into Niall's chest, thankful that you have him there as a source of support through your constant worry over your brother.

LOUIS: Before turning in for the night, you mark off the day on your calendar that counts down until your brother's return home. Louis chuckles at you as you crawl into bed. "What?" you ask as you pull the covers over your legs. "It's cute how anxious you are for him to come home. I've never seen any remnants of a countdown for my return from tour," he points out with a smile. "This is different," you insist, settling further down into the bed as Louis joins you. "When you leave me, I know you'll be back at the end of those few months. But when he leaves me - as much as I hate to admit it - there's no guarantee the he'll come back safely. Counting down the days just helps settle my nerves. It reminds me that he's made it safely through another day and is that much closer to being home with his family where he belongs," you explain. Louis nods in understanding before kissing your temple and clicking off the light, no words needing to be spoken as you both settle in for sleep.

LIAM: "Babe, can you give me a hand with this?" you ask Liam, unfolding the "Welcome Home" banner in your hands. "Sure thing!" Liam chirps as he grabs an end and the two of you work together to tape it to the wall. You hear your parents' car in your driveway, signaling their arrival from the airport after picking up your brother. "He's here!" you breathe excitedly, heading for the door to greet them. As soon as your brother reaches the front steps, you leap into his arms, embracing him in a large hug. He chuckles heartily. "I missed you too, kiddo," he says, hugging you back. When you finally grant him the chance to get through the door, Liam is the next person he sees. "Hey, man! I see you let her talk you into throwing me a little party, huh?" he asks, taking in the room and the guests. "Yeah, well, you know your sister..." Liam jokes. "Sure do! She has a way of wrapping us around her little finger," he kids, pulling you into his side for a hug. "I'm so glad you're home," you tell him as you wrap your arms around his waist.

ZAYN: Rising from your bed in the middle of the night, you tiptoe into the bathroom and quietly close the door behind you, letting the tears fall freely. The gentle jostling of the bed is enough to wake Zayn, and as soon as he realizes what time it is, he knows what's going on. He follows your steps to the bathroom, softly rapping his knuckles on the door. "[Y/N]? Did you have another nightmare, babe?" he says quietly through the door. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," you apologize after opening the door. "It's not your fault," he reminds you, reaching up to tuck a few loose strands of hair behind your ear. He ushers you back to bed, and as soon as you're settled once more, you say, "This sucks. I hate having these dreams. I know everything's fine and that he's ok, but I guess I just can't help worrying that he'll get hurt too. Or worse," you add on grimly. Zayn knows the story well. He knows about your dad getting hurt in action during his time in the military, and he understands why you're fearful. "I know, babe, I know," he tells you, tucking you under his arm and letting his heartbeat and steady breathing lull you back to sleep.

HARRY: "What do you mean you're getting deployed?" you question in disbelief. Your little brother had just dropped the news on you and your family over your weekly Sunday dinner together. "It's not that big of a deal. Don't be such a drama queen," he jabs in his usual fashion. "Wrong! This is a huge deal!" you argue. Harry places a hand to your back in a lame attempt to keep you from getting worked up. You take a deep breath before saying anything more. "I'm sorry... I guess I was just in a bit of denial that you'd ever actually be shipped out. I'm proud of you and I support you 100%," you say more calmly, if not even a bit defeatedly. "You knew this was what would happen when I went to boot camp," your brother points out through a laugh. "This was kinda the whole point of it. I didn't do boot camp just for fun," she states sarcastically, bringing a small smile to your face. You turn to Harry with sadness in your eyes. "It will be ok, he whispers, "he will be ok." You nod, wanting to believe his words, but not sure you can.

**************************************************************************************************************

IM SORRY I haven't posted personel imagines! im writting them now! i've been busy with work and my family! i will post them as soon as they are finished!

I LUUUBBBBBB CHOOOOOOOOOOOOS

MY FAV SONG RIGHT NOW IS.....

Wrapped Around Your Finger -5SOS

~Kissandra<3 xx