He's Jealous -All Of One Direction

NIALL: "That last point was totally fair! Harry's the one who cheated!" Niall defends as he and the other four boys make their way into a sandwich shop for some lunch after playing an intense game of soccer all morning. Liam opens the door and they all head inside. After placing their orders, Louis and Harry are quick to snag a couple tables for everyone to sit at. Everything is going just fine until Zayn nods slightly in the direction behind Niall's head. It was meant to be a discrete action, only enough to get Liam's attention, but Niall notices. He turns in his seat to look behind him, only to see you out with another guy, much to his dismay. Niall's face instantly falls and he puts his sandwich back down on the plate. "Uh oh...he put the food down, it must be bad," Louis comments, meaning what he'd said despite the gentle jab he'd delivered by saying it. "I don't think she's seen you yet, if you want to slip out before she does," Harry offers. Niall just shakes his head sadly. His friends try to cheer him up and take his mind off it, but it's no use, the damage had been done. Niall slips out of his seat and approaches your table. You spot him out of the corner of your eye. "Niall, hi," you say awkwardly. "Would you excuse me for just a moment?" you direct towards your boyfriend, who nods to you as you rise from the table. You step outside with Niall and cross your arms over your chest, awaiting his explanation for why he'd interrupted your lunch like that. Things hadn't ended well between you two. You'd been arguing a lot over the littlest things and it had begun to take its toll on the relationship. Finally, you both ended up strained to a point where you didn't even want to keep trying and fighting for your relationship to work out. "I miss you," he states bluntly. "I miss you being around all the time. I miss having you in my life. I thought I wanted to break up, but seeing you with that other guy made my blood boil." You shake your head. "Niall, it's not that easy. You can't just come up to me and say things like that and expect everything to magically be ok again. I'm with someone else now..." "But how serious can you two be? You and I have only been apart for a few months, after dating for two years!" "That doesn't mean anything," you argue. "It means everything, [Y/N]!" "This conversation is over," you deadpan, turning on your heel and storming back into the restaurant, leaving a dumbfounded Niall watching you retreat through the glass.

ZAYN: "Oh my God, there she is," Zayn mutters, turning around to put his back to you as you walk into the ice cream shop that he, Niall, and Liam had stopped at for a sweet treat in between recording some songs at the studio. "Have you guys even talked at all since you broke up?" Niall asks. "Not really. I've tried calling her, but she never returned my calls," Zayn explains. "It looks like she's here alone, you should go talk to her," Liam suggests. You're sitting down at a small table, looking at something on your phone. "It looks like she's waiting for someone though. She's just sitting there and hasn't ordered anything," Zayn points out, trying to stall for time, not wanting to confront you in this way. "Just go. Talk to her. If she is waiting for someone, they aren't here yet, so this is your perfect opportunity," Niall urges, plucking Zayn's dish of ice cream from his hands. Zayn eyes him warningly and Niall promptly hands the ice cream over to Liam. Zayn takes a deep breath and begins the few paces over to where you're sitting. "Hey..." he says uncertainly, causing you to look up at him. Surprised, you are silent for a moment before saying, "Hi yourself." "How have you been?" Zayn starts casually. "Fine. You?" "Been better," he admits. You heave a heavy sigh, knowing where this is leading. There had been a reason you hadn't answered his many calls after you'd broken up. "Why didn't you ever pick up your phone? Or call me back?" Zayn cuts right to the chase. "Because I didn't want to talk to you. We had broken up. Newsflash: normally people don't keep talking after a breakup," you spit venomously. "Look, I made a mistake. We both did. It was dumb of us to break up." "I'm meeting someone here, Zayn. I can't talk about this right now," you mutter, deflated. Zayn notices your shift in demeanor and follows your gaze to where it's looking at someone coming into the ice cream shop. A huge grin spreads across the guy's face, but quickly falls when he catches sight of Zayn. "Bye, Zayn," you say abruptly, getting up from the table and welcoming the man with a warm kiss to the lips. Zayn's shoulders slack and he shuffles back to his friends, who had undoubtedly seen the whole thing unfold. "Sorry, mate," Liam speaks, handing the dish of ice cream back to Zayn. Zayn puts a hand up, dismissing it, prompting Niall to take it from Liam and dig right in. "Let's just get out of here. Head back to the studio," Zayn mumbles as he heads for the door to leave.