Perfect For Me -Ashton Irwin

She was staring out the window, and the snow it was falling.

Seemed like everything she used to know, it was crumbling.

She cannot cope and it hurts inside her mind, couldn't let it go.

Couldn't bear to ever be alone, she wondered how this had happened.

You were lying on your bed in complete silence, watching as the first of the winter snow fell to the ground delicately. You stared on as you followed one small flake dropping, matching the tear that was falling down your cheek at the same speed.

So many worry's and thought's were going through your mind, so many that you couldn't even process them all at once, and it was beginning to hurt your head.

Tangled up, you and I lay, here together as one now.

I'll surround you and keep you safe, every day.

I know you never like to be alone, and now you don't have to.

Just as you'd covered yourself with the blankets and buried your head into a pillow to try falling asleep, you heard your bedroom door click open and then close again.

"Y/N" A small voice whispered, and you instantly recognised it as Ashton's.

You rolled over slowly and he could already tell from your pale cheeks and red eyes that you had been crying.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He came over to the bed and got in beside you, "Babe?"

Hearing how worried he sounded killed you even more, as if he thought that he was going to lose you, and you started crying even harder.

"Hey, hey, come on, do you want to talk about it?"

You shook your head as he wrapped his arms around you and you buried your face against his chest.

"I'm just glad you're home now," you told him, squeezing him tighter.

"What's brought all this on?"

"Nothing, I just... I got to thinking. And you know how I get when I'm left alone to think?"

"I do, yeah?"

"And I got scared that I wasn't good enough for you. And that you'd leave me."

He takes a deep sigh and looks you straight in the eyes, "Look Y/N, I don't want you thinking like that, okay? You're perfect to me, so fuck what other people think. It's me and you that counts, and you love me, right?"

"Of course I do, so much."

"Yeah, and I love you too, so screw it. You're amazing, and I don't want anyone else."