Catching eachother read imagines. ~One Direction

Liam: You turned to your side to find Liam's side of the bed cold and empty, probably because of how late you sleep in on weekends. You go into the bathroom and get ready then head downstairs, quietly. Liam is sitting at the kitchen table with his laptop right in front of him, his eyes glued to the screen. Luckily for you, he didn't hear you come down the stairs so you peered over his shoulder to see what he was doing. He was on tumblr. At first you were quite confused but as you read you realized he's reading imagines. "I see you've found a new addiction, huh love?" He jumped and said, "You scared me." You giggled quietly and draped your arms around his shoulders. He smirked and said, "Okay you caught me. But these things are so damn addicting. I can't stop reading them." You rolled your eyes playfully and said, "You're such a girl." He leaned up and kissed your cheek before saying, "Yes, but I'm your girl." You felt a huge grin form across your face before you mumbled, "Yes, of course Liam."

Louis: A sudden knock on your room door nearly drove you to fall out of your bed and onto the floor, but it did drive you to drop your phone. It was soon followed by Louis soft voice saying, "Y/N love. Are you alright? You've been up here all day." You glanced over at the clock it read 1 pm. You called back and said groggily, "Yeah babe. I'm fine I just got uh-distracted by something. His eye brow furrowed in curiosity. "And what might that be?" He said intrigued. "Ugh," You said as you slipped the covers off of you and got down on the ground to grab your phone. You climbed back into bed and nuzzled yourself up to him with your phone clutched against your chest. You began, "You're going to judge me so hard, but.." You flipped around your screen revealing the imagines that followed. Louis lips turned into a wide grin before he grabbed your phone and began scrolling down tumblr. "Why do you read these love?" He said as his eyes were glued to one about himself. You shrugged before saying, "I don't know. They're cute." He nodded as he continued scrolling and reading, soon becoming more interested than you were. "Um Louis, use your own phone!" "Hush Y/N, this one is getting spicy." He said as he turned to you winking. You rolled your eyes playfully and said, "Oh god."

Zayn: "Y/N." Called Zayn from the living room. You peered your head over your book and said, "Yeah babe?" "Can I use your phone? Mine's dead and I need to finish reading something." You lifted one eyebrow and said curiously, "Read what?" His face soon turned a bit red before he said, "I was reading some um ima-Oh just let me use your phone please babe." You got up and grabbed your phone and headed over to the couch, holding the phone up high so he couldn't reach it from where he was sitting. "Tell me first." You said teasingly. He sighed and said, "Ugh fine. I was reading imagines. Y'know the stories girls write on tumblr about the guys & I. They're really good to be honest." He turned a bit redder once he realized how girly he sounded admitting his love for imagines. You smirked and sat next to him saying, "I used to write imagines before we started dating." His eyes widened as he handed you your phone to find them for him.

Niall: "Oh my god." You said in a hushed tone as your eyes read over the heartbreaking imagine you were reading. Niall turned around from his side of the bed and placed his hand on your thigh rubbing it slightly before saying, "What's wrong babe?" You quickly opened a new tab before saying, "Oh nothing. I was just, uh- reading." He smirked and glanced over at your screen which was currently blank. "Oh I see. Someone's pulling the old tab-switching. Very clever." You chuckled slightly and said. "Oh hush. I was reading imagines okay. And this one was really sad." His eyes widened suddenly interested. "Was it about me?" You nodded and said, "Yeah and in it you saved your girlfriend from being hit by a car and you were in critical condition." His eyes grew even wider and said, "Damn. Girls really write about this stuff?" You nodded and said, "Mhm. It's just so damn sad." He moves closer to you and wraps his arms around you pulling you into his chest. "I'd do anything for you babygirl." He said softly as he held you tighter.

Harry: "What the fuck!" You squealed as you closed your laptop. Harry turned to you and raised an eyebrow saying, "What's wrong babe?" You pulled the covers up against your chest and said, "Some of your fans are extremely perverted." He chuckled slightly and said, "Why what happened now?" You sighed and said, "Well I was reading imagines on tumblr and this one got really dirty really fast." He raised both his eyebrows seductively and came closer to you. "What did it say?" You giggled and said, "Read it for yourself." As you pushed your laptop towards him. He began reading and his eyes became super wide as he said, "DAMN THESE GIRLS ARE CRAZY." You nodded and he pushed you down on the bed and hovered over you. "Well now that I read that I kinda want to do some of that stuff, don't you?" He growled in your ear. You bit down on your lower lip and nodded before crashing your lips against his forcefully.