He Finds Out You Don't Drink -Zayn Malik

ZAYN: "Babe, do you have a beer or anything?" Zayn asks you when he's over your house one night. The pizza you'd ordered had just been delivered and you're both settling in to eat and watch a movie. "Nope, I only have soda or juice," you inform him. "Ah, well I'll have to make sure to remind you to stock the fridge with beer before I come over again," he teases, reaching in for a cola. "Orrrr you could just bring your own if you want it since I don't drink," you tell him with a bit of a playful smirk. "You don't?" he questions, handing you a soda. "Nope. I can't stand the taste of alcohol." "You don't drink any kind at all?" he presses, unable to wrap his head around the idea. "None whatsoever," you confirm. "You learn something new every day," he states, placing a kiss to your lips. As he pulls away, he says, "I'll just have to keep that in mind whenever we do pizza nights and make sure I bring my own along." You smile and nod as he nestles in next to you and hits play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just want to say thank you to the people who have voted commented.. and even just continued reading this! means alot!!