Little Bummms -One Direction

HARRY: "Why does this have to be so complicated?" Harry complains as you try to teach him how to change Carson's diaper. "It's really not as difficult as you seem to think it is. All you do is take the dirty one off, wipe him clean, put the new one on, and stick it shut." Harry just looks at you like you'd recited the dictionary and asked him to repeat it back to you. "Just try it," you insist. He manages to get the old diaper off and wipe your son's bottom clean. The problem doesn't come until he's trying to maneuver the baby and get the fresh diaper on him. Finally he just gives up, shoving the diaper at you. "Can't he just stay naked? I do it all the time, and he's a baby so at least it's more accepted for him to be naked." You laugh at this and show him once more how to put the diaper on. "You make it look so easy, but I can't get the stupid thing on him!" "You'll learn," you reassure him, scooping Carson up off the changing table and heading into the living room.

LOUIS: "Lou, come here! You wanna learn how to change a diaper and now's your chance!" you call out from where you've already postitioned Lea on the changing table in her nursery. You hear him bustling around the house for a couple minutes before he finally appears in the room - complete with goggles, a bandana wrapped around his face, and rubber gloves. "What in the world are you doing?" "Just preparing myself for the warzone," he states matter-of-factly, raising his gloved hands like a surgeon. He gently peels back the tabs on the diaper and opens it up. "Oh my God, how much did you feed her?!" he asks, astounded by the amount of "stuff" in her diaper. "Get used to it, Daddy," you tell him unsympathetically, patting him on the shoulder. You take a step back and watch the rest of this show unfold until he finally manages to get her wiped up and in a fresh diaper, mumbling to himself all the while. "Not bad, but next time maybe you should let up on the commentary," you tease.

LIAM: You look on as Liam expertly changes Makenzie's diaper. He has a couple minor mishaps that he fixes on his own before you even have a chance to give him a pointer. When he finishes, he picks up your daughter and gently rocks her in his arms. You look at him in amazement. "Liam Payne, where did you learn how to change a diaper like that?" He shrugs as though it's no big deal and says, "Truth is, I'd been practicing on one of our throw pillows ever since we bought that first package of diapers when you were pregnant." "You kill me with your overabundance of adorable," you gush, sidling up next to him as he wraps his arm around your shoulders. You lean up and kiss his cheek lovingly. Makenize begins to drift off to sleep, so Liam places her in her bassonet before the two of you quietly slip out of the room.

NIALL: Niall gags for the third time as he attempts to clean Cole's bottom. "I'm never eating chocolate again, this is awful!" he groans with his head facing away from the sight, eyes clenched tightly closed. You laugh and nudge his shoulder. "Keep going. It's time you learn how to do this." He looks back and tries again. "I'm never eating any sweets again, for that matter. This is just too disturbing." You laugh harder at this. "Stop being such a prissy little girl, Niall. If you do this, then I'll go out and buy you a six-pack of beer." Hearing this piques his interest. "Really?" You nod, confirming your request. This bribe works, and suddenly he's changing that disper like his life depends on it. Once he's finished, he picks Cole up and holds him close to his chest. "I will trade you the baby for the beer," he negotiates. You laugh once more and tell him, "I'll go get my keys." "That's right. I did my part, now you do yours." You shake your head in amusement at your ridiculous husband as you head for the car.

ZAYN: You've run off to the grocery store to pick up a few things you need for dinner. Zayn is home watching Lane, just as he does all the time when you run out. Prior to today, he'd always managed to luck out and not have to change a diaper. No sooner had you pulled out of the driveway when Zayn smells the tell-tale sign of a full diaper. "Oh God, no..." he groans looking at his son. "Did you time this?" he asks begrudgingly. "Come on," he sighs out. He manages to get the job done, and is feeling triumphant with his job well done. You return home about thirty minutes later and Zayn is quick to show off the work he's oh so proud of. You try to stifle a laugh, not wanting to hurt his feelings, but it forces itself out of your mouth. "What?" Zayn asks, genuinely confused. "Zayn...the diaper comes with sticky tabs. You don't need to use duct tape. Not only that, but it's on backwards," you inform him. Zayn sighs, feeling defeated. "I was wondering why it didn't look quite right." You kiss his cheek and praise him for trying, bringing a smile to his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BAALLLLLLLLLLLL!