Small Bump -All Of One Direction

LOUIS: Louis comes home in the middle of the night to find you curled up asleep on your favorite overstuffed armchair in the living room, tear streaks crusted on your cheeks. He takes one look at you and his own eyes begin to well up with tears. You'd called a few days ago to give him the horrible news - that you'd lost your baby. He'd been away on tour but came home to you as soon as he possibly could. Knowing that this is probably one of the very few times you've slept since it happened, Louis hesitates for a moment before placing his hand to your cheek, not wanting to wake you up. You're startled awake by his touch and as soon as you lay eyes on him, a fresh batch of tears brew in your eyes. His own tears slide down his cheeks as he squats down next to you. "I'm so sorry," you whisper to him. "Shhh, don't say that. This wasn't your fault. I'm the sorry one; I'm sorry I wasn't here for you when you needed me. God, that must have been so scary for you," he says, guilt oozing off his words. You nod your head to confirm that it was certainly scary, at the same time saying, "But that wasn't your fault either. Neither one of us could have seen this coming." He kisses your forehead, silently praising you for being so strong at a time like this. You sit up and pat the open part of the chair behind you. Louis maneuvers his way into the seat and you lean back into his chest, finally starting to feel the least bit whole again as he wraps his strong arms around you.

NIALL: "Niall??" you call for him from the bathroom. By your panicked tone, he can tell that something is very wrong. He opens the bathroom door to find you standing there, blood covering your upper legs. "Oh my God! What's happening? What's going on?!" he babbles, beginning to panic himself. "I don't know," you admit as tears form and start spilling down your face. Niall quickly calls you an ambulance and then rejoins you in the bathroom, just holding you tightly until the paramedics arrive. It seems like decades go by, but in reality, it's not long before you learn that you've lost the baby. Finally left alone in the hospital room after the whole ordeal has been handled, Niall crawls into the bed with you, holding on to you tighther than he ever has before as you both cry and sob and mourn this tragic loss together.

LIAM: Ever since it had happened, you and Liam hadn't gone without tears in your eyes. It's like you've been walking around in a haze, not knowing what to do with yourselves. You're in the kitchen, mechanically preparing dinner, trying your best not to lose composure for the hundredth time today. So lost in your own sullen state, you don't hear Liam approach you. Jumping at his touch, you turn around to face him. "Want some help?" he offers softly. You nod and bite back the tears that are threatening to fall. Finally, you toss down the spoon and burst. "What did I do wrong?" you question again, choking up over the words. The inquiry had been on replay for the last few days since it had happened. Liam immediately wraps you in a tight hug to calm you. "It's nothing you did. You followed everything the doctor told you to do. You didn't do anything you shouldn't have. There was nothing you could have done to prevent this. I promise," he reminds you, tears now staining his own eyes. You sob uncontrollably in his arms, feeling your knees start to give out beneath you. Liam keeps his strong hold on you, bracing you both physically and emotionally in the best way he can, not knowing what else to do to make this pain go away.

HARRY: You awake in the middle of the night, unable to sleep well since the loss of your baby. You lay in bed, now wide awake, thinking about everything you did while pregnant, trying to find some explanation for what had happened. You feel Harry stir beside you and quickly swipe away the tears on your cheeks. "Honey? What is it?" Harry asks, flicking on the bedside light. "Nothing," you lie. "You still aren't sleeping, are you?" he accuses, knowing you'd had trouble before. "Not really," you admit. He scoots closer to you, pulling you into his embrace. "I know how badly you wanted that baby - I wanted it too," he states, kissing your head. You choke up once more, burying your face in his chest. "I promise, as soon as you're ready we can try again," he whispers. "It's just not fair," you wail softly. "I know, baby, I know," Harry agrees. He spends the rest of the night stroking your hair as you both let out more of the confusion and frustration through quiet sobs.

ZAYN: "Zayn!! Zayn, come quick!" you shout from the bedroom where you'd been putting the laundry away. Zayn rushes to the room to find you hunched over and bracing yourself on the edge of the bed. "What happened??" "Something's not right," you tell him through gritted teeth. "Is it... There's something wrong with the baby?" he asks in disbelief. You nod, prompting Zayn to dash to the phone and call an ambulance for you. "Maybe this is just one of those false labor things..." Zayn tries to think positively as you wait for the medical personnel to arrive. "I really don't think it is..." you manage to bring yourself to face that grim reality. It's not long before your worst fears are realized and your suspicions are confirmed. The moment you're told what had happened, your entire world shatters. Tears spring from your eyes, and Zayn feels tears of his own trace down his cheeks. At a complete loss, Zayn crawls into the hospital bed with you, holding you until you both end up crying yourselves to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guuuuuuuuuuuyyyys well i hope you dont all cry, but uhm a good song to go with this chapter is Small Bump by Ed Sheeran. GO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVENT YET. Lemme know what you think

LINK IS IN THE SIDE BAR ASWELL~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_af256mnTE