Christmas Decorating -Calum Hood

Calum: "I can't believe we got a tree!" You squealed with joy as you and Calum finished setting it in its stand in the corner of your guys' living room. Your boyfriend just laughed. It was your guys' first Christmas together and you wanted it to be as festive as it can be. You guys had everything else decorated; the tree was the last thing you needed. Calum stepped back and dusted his hands together looking at it. "Okay, now we need to decorate it", Calum stated. You grabbed out the box of decorations that you had bought with your friends a few weeks back. "So what goes on first?" Calum asked. You looked at him in shocked. "You never decorated a Christmas tree before?" you asked. He shook his head. You sighed and picked up the string of colorful lights. "Well, the lights go on first... Then if we want in tinsel on it, then we put on that. Then the bulbs and other decorations." You explained. After about an hour you guys were sitting on the couch admiring the tree. "It's beautiful" you stated, looking at it in awe. "Not as beautiful as you" you hear Calum say next to you. You laughed. "What?" he whined. "You are so cheesy", you said smiling hugely before leaning in to kiss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eeenjooooyyyyyy 5SauceGirls&Boys