Insecurities -All Of 5SOS

Ashton:

Since Ashton is the most sensitive in the band he would be extra careful with you like watching his words and what he would say and constantly tell you look beautiful and say nice things all the time but at the same time he would make you stand in front of the mirror and list everything he loves about you and said he doesn't care about your weight or if you have curves because he still gets turned on by you not matter what because he loves you.

Calum:

I'm like a 100% his sister and mom drilled it into his head that weight DOES NOT matter. None of the bullshit Hollywood project like how women have to be skinny to be pretty or sexy. Calum would give two flying fucks about that, he would send you cute texts and buy you tons of chocolate that you wouldn't always eat but he would finish it off and get protective over you if anyone said anything remotely about your weight.

Michael:

Despite trying to cover up his insecurities this boy is insecure just like us. He hates his weight and wants to be thinner. He thinks he isn't perfect enough but he is, he is delusional to the fact that you love him dearly and don't give a fuck about weight and he would say the same stuff to you as you do to him. About how weight doesn't matter and you guys would stay up late talking lying next to each other talking about how you hated your bodies but end up have really soft sex and making sure the other one felt good in the end.

Oh wow, this took an unexpected turn. Fuck it.

Luke: Son of a fuck this boy is painfully shy and he used to think he was chubby ( Bad memory) and he would constantly try to comfort you and ask his mom for advice on how to have you feel more confident and eventually I bet you he would pull strings to have a photographer buddy of his help him out by having a mini photo shoot for you in cute outfits and making you look perfect with effecting your face and he'd always bring the pictures up when you said you looked ugly and he would leave them in random places like the bathroom and tape it to the mirror so you would look at it for a while and feel better about yourself all day long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly im insecure but my boyfriend and friends and family tell me not to be. and for a few seconds i feel beautful! you ALL should too, even if it is only for a few seconds... becasue you are accepting yoursel!