Bubbles -Ed Sheeran

"Yeah, I'll be home in ten." You lazily but your phone back in your purse. Trying your hardest to keep your eyes open while driving. You were on you way home in traffic from a long day at work. You worked at a daycare with kids running around all day. You feet hurt as well as your back did. Just wanting to get in your bed and go to sleep, hoping It was going to be one of those nights when Ed cooked dinner. You fumble with the keys a few times before opening the door to you and Ed's shared flat. Dragging yourself to the crouch to. You rest your throbbing feet. Leaning your head back and closing you eyes. "(Y/N)! BABE!" Your eyes shoot open. "What!" You groan. "I need help." You stay still hoping he will go away. "Babe! I need help." You give in. "UGGH." You pull yourself to you and Ed's shared bedroom. Throwing open the bathroom door. "I need a bathtub buddy." He shyly smiles. Candles surrounded the bathtub. Bubbles making the water look higher than it actually is. I smile creeps on your face. You quickly strip your clothing off, and sit in the tub across from him. Sighing as the warm water touches your skin. "Thank you, Ed. I love you." "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ED FUCKING SHEERAN.

ANY SHEERIOS AROUND?

<3<3<3<3