Something he always touches. -one direction

Liam: Your collarbones. Whenever you're both getting physical with one another he always tends to kiss up and down your collarbones. You never understood why, but you find it so extremely sexy how he never seems to stop kissing them through his muffled breathing.

Louis: Your butt. When the two of you go out in public, are at home or with family or friends Louis hands always seem to make their way from your waist to your butt. Whenever he's behind you when you're walking he always gives you a playful smack on the butt or a quick grab. He likes doing it because it lets everyone know you're his and his alone.

Zayn: Your hips. Zayn always was a very touchy feely guy and he always has his hands gripped tightly on your hips. When you're in a club, waiting somewhere or in bed he always has his two strong hands gripped tightly on your hips. While he holds your hips he tends to leave soft kisses up and down your neck. It was his way of protecting you and claiming you.

Niall: Your waist. Niall always had a habit in grabbing your waist to push you up against him. He loved knowing your skin was pressed up closely against his. He loves breathing in your scent, it was like he was getting high off of you. When the two of you handled the chaos from the fans, he'd instinctively wrap his arms around your waist from behind.

Harry: Your boobs. You didn't have the biggest boobs around nor the smallest. Harry always thought they were the perfect size. When things would get intimate between the two of you, he'd cup your boobs in his large hands and squeeze them lightly. Sometimes he randomly slips his hands on your boobs just because he can.