Dating A Band Member But Related To Another -Ashton Irwin

You cuddled more into Luke's side, the movie beginning to get boring. You yawned and he smiled, looking at you. "Sleepy baby?" You nodded and laid your head in his lap, sighing. "Go to sleep." You looked up at him as he caressed your head. "But the movie." "I'll finish it and tell you how it ended in the morning." You smiled, him winking at you as you dug your head into his thigh, drifting back off to sleep. After about 10 minutes, loud footsteps woke you back up, but you didn't open your eyes. "My sister down here?" "Yeah, shh." Luke said, his hand caressing my head still. "You really love her don't you?" Ashton asked, as Luke chuckled, smiling down at you. "She's my other half man." He said to Ashton, as Ashton smiled down at you. "She's a good girl, treat her nice and we won't have any problems. You have my ultimate blessing." He patted Luke's shoulder as Luke smiled, bending down to kiss you as Ashton was gone back into his room. "I love you." He whispered into your ear, kissing you once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D'AAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LUCAS IS CAYUUUUUTE!