I'll Show You. -Ed Sheeran Ft. Harry Styles

You giggle as you and Ed walk into a club together. You could feel the music vibrate of the ground. He pulls you closer and you enter the crowd of grinding body and tangled limbs. You wrap your arms around Ed's neck moving your hips to the music, feeling the rhythm in your body. he attaches his lips to yours. Licking your lips signaling he wants access. You happily grant it, his tongue roams you mouth, searching for dominance. You run your fingers through his hair, gripping it pulling him closer to you. Smiling onto his lips. Moments like this were rare. When Ed wasn't gentle as with you. You loved him how he was, sweet, caring and gentle. But you didn't mind it when he was rough with you. "Babe, I'll go get drinks." You kiss his lips again before he separates from you. Alone, in the crowd of sweaty bodies you dance alone not caring if anyone watches. You feel large hands grip your hips. Thinking it was Ed, you grind your backside on him. You feel his hot breath on your neck. "How about I take you home." Stunned by his slow accent you quickly jump away only to crash into Ed. Ed unites with Harry, as nothing happened. He quickly pulls your body closer to his. You feel a large hand on your butt. Quickly turning around you see Harry. He quickly starts a conversation with you and Ed, obviously staring at your breast the whole time. Ed growing impatient, snatches your arm and leads you to the car. "I'll show you who you belong to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so i know you guys won't really care. But today is my Bestfrind Jack's 17th Birthday. and yesterday was the 6 month mark of when he passed away.

It has honestly been a really (sorry about this) shity 6 months without my childhood bestfriend, i miss him tons.

im going to visit his grave somepoint tonight. but even with all this i'm posting because you all have been asking for more and writting helps me so i'm not feeling as down.

Jack loved my writting... so i'm dedicating All The Imagines/Prefs of today TO HIM.

I miss you Jack... see you tonight Weirdo. <3

#RIPJackyBoii<3