Too Hooooot! -All Of 5SOS

Luke: His lips were on yours before you could fathom that your eventual play in a game would turn into something that you always wanted. You were lost in his gentle but slightly lingering kiss-physically sitting on your hands so that the moment would last as long as possible. He almost seemed eager, which made it easier for you to forget everything but him in the room. He placed his hand on your cheek, lightly stroking your cheek before a loud burst of sound shook you both back to reality. "Jesus. You two didn't even come up for air. I guess it would have been a bit better if you two had gotten a room." Calum shook his head and went back to speaking to the others. But Luke just looked at you, whispering something in your ear before turning to the others. "I'm only okay with losing if there's a round two."

Ashton: You looked at him wide-eyed, not exactly surprised that he others put you together. You waited for his reaction, hands shaking on the rise of your knees. He leaned forward and you closed your eyes as an instinct, soon receiving the warmth of his lips on yours. Barely opening your eyes, you saw him pull back. "Don't be nervous." He kissed you lightly before adding more force. He indirectly pushed every thought out of your mind, and left all of your focus to the present. An indistinct amount of time went by when his fingertips slid up your thigh, putting his out of the game. You sat back and tried to absorb what happened, looking at your phone. A new text message lit up your lock screen.

From Ashton: can i see you later ? alone ? x

Calum: "You've been matching people all night. It's definitely your turn Calum." Luke pushed Calum from the spot he was sitting in to the floor-right next to you. Before you knew it the two of you were paired together, angled face-to-face at the same level. You attempted to look down. But his lips latched to yours without warning, settling into a kiss. The action felt almost too natural. You could feel yourself leaning in, resisting the urge to touch him. He placed a hand on your shoulder out of habit, putting him out of the game. The rest of the group continued to chatter while you tried to hide your disappointment with an awkward smile. Calum brushed a stray strand of hair from your face, reading your mind. "The night isn't over yet."

Michael: He looked at you with a look you had never seen before. You didn't know what to expect, a sudden movement startling you out of your spot. "Come with me." He pulled you away from everyone else, his back turned as he stopped mid-step in the hallway. You waited for him to say something, his eyes searching your face for a sign. "I knew if I were going to kiss you, I wouldn't be able to do it without touching you." Before you could reply, he pressed his lips to yours. He wrapped his arms around your waist, your hands at the nape of his neck. You took a step back and leaned against the wall, positioning yourself at an angle. He pulled away, smiling at you before returning to his previous position. "You guys are cheating!" You heard someone yelling from the main room. But you ignored it. You wanted to focus on what was right in front of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just noticed while i was going through all the imagines/prefs... that i haven't done a @5SOS one in a long while..... #SorryNOTSorry

if you want an imagine/pref let me know and who with. not just 5sos boys but ANYONE!

also leave me feedback its much appreciated & helps my writting skills :) <3