Fingers Crossed Bud -Niall Horan

NIALL: As Niall walks past Cole's room, he can hear his son rehearsing for what sounds like a play. He lingers outside the slightly open door and soon realizes that it's not a play he's rehearsing for, but an invitation for a date. Upon glancing in the mirror, Cole notices his father's reflection in the crack of the door behind him. When Niall realizes he's been discovered, he enters the room. "Daaad," Cole groans, wanting to be left alone. "Is there someone special in your life, son?" "Yeah, sorta. Just this girl in my class. We kinda like each other so I thought maybe I'd ask her out on a date," he explains sheepishly. "Ahh! That's great, lad!" "So if she says yes and we go out, does that make her my girlfriend?" Cole questions, still unsure of the whole ins and outs of dating at his young age of twelve. "Well, if things go well then you might ask her to be your girlfriend at some point after your date. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!" "I'm nervous. She's really pretty. Like mama," he tacks on and Niall just smiles. "Mmm, those kinds of beautiful girls can be very intimidating. But sometimes you just have to go for it. I did, and look what it got me," Niall tells Cole, a proud grin that reaches his eyes spreading across his face. Cole nods. "Thanks, Dad." "Anytime, bud."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ni would be such a chill dad, picture him the first time he sees you and his child after birth and holding that precious child in his big arms. teers falling down his cheeks with a big goffy grin. and his son/daughter holding his Pinky!

hahhahhaahah enjoy lovelies

VOTE, COMMENT AND LIKER UPPPP