Learning From The Best....Ish.... -All of One Direction

NIALL: "You know, Cole, you can go faster than this...I think a snail just passed you," Niall teases as Cole putt-putts along in the car, too petrified to go any faster. "Not funny, Dad!" Cole snaps, stepping on the gas a bit more, jerking forward, and slamming on the brakes. "Oof! What happened?" Niall sputters. "It started going too fast, I thought I was gonna hit that fence," Cole explains, pointing to the fence on the other side of the parking lot. Niall just stares blankly for a moment, not knowing what to say. Finally he regroups and instructs Cole to try it again - without slamming on the brakes this time. After about a half an hour more, Cole's had enough for one day and Niall is more than happy to throw in the towel for the day too.

LOUIS: "Lea, slow down!" Louis warns, gripping the dashboard as though his life depends on it. "I'm going the speed limit, Dad..." she deadpans, continuing on without slowing down. "You're doing 31!" he shouts. "Dad...seriously? The speed limit is 30...I think I'm doing ok," she states, annoyed by her father's panic. "That's too fast. You should be going 20." "20?! Dad, what is your deal? I'm having Mom take me on my next lesson. Or Uncle Zayn, he let me do the speed limit without freaking out." "When were you in a car with Zayn?" "I went along for one of Lane's lessons last year and Uncle Zayn let me take the car down a couple side streets," Lea explains. "Zayn is a dead man..." Louis mutters.

LIAM: "You're doing great, Kenz," Liam compliments as Makenzie successfully switches lanes. "I'm very proud of you. You're picking up on all of this really quickly." "Thanks, Dad," she responds tightly, staying immensely focused on the road in front of her. Liam notices this and thinks it best to keep quiet and let her concentrate. As she pulls into the driveway, Liam speaks once more. "I think that was a very productive third lesson." "Me too," she chirps, appearing more relaxed now. "And as time goes on, you'll feel more comfortable behind the wheel, so that won't happen," he mentions pointing to Makenzie's still-white knuckles. She laughs as she gets out of the car, and leads the way into the house to tell you all about the lesson.

ZAYN: Lane smoothly backs out of the driveway and pulls onto the main road at the end of your street. "Don't forget your blinker," Zayn reminds his son. "I was on a side street and no one was behind me," Lane argues. "Doesn't matter; you always use it," Zayn insists. Silence falls over them as Lane continues on driving. He pulls up to an intersection that has a left-turn-only lane at the light. He pulls into that lane and stops at the red light to wait. "Blinker, blinker!" Zayn carries on. "Dad! I'm in a lane that can only go in one direction. I'm pretty sure people will know where I'm headed!" Lane snaps. "Watch your tone and turn on the blinker," Zayn states decidedly. "Oh my God..." Lane grumbles, doing as his neurotic father asks.

HARRY: Things had been going fine until Carson decided it would be a good idea to try a three-point turn on possibly the narrowest street in the neighborhood. It had resulted in him backing into a pole and putting a large dent in the rear bumper. "What were you thinking?!" Harry scolds, getting out of the car to survey the damage. "I was just trying to practice that kind of turn!" Carson defends. "On this street? Seriously, Carson? You could have picked any other street and things would have been fine, but this street is barely wide enough for a single car to drive down!" "Mom is gonna kill me, isn't see?" Carson frets. "No, Mum won't kill you. She'll yell at you until her voice gives out and then she'll kill you." "Greatttt..." Carson groans lolling his head back defeatedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M GOING FOR MY LEARNERS COURSE NEXT MOUNTH <3 OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEERGOOOOOOOSH

.

.

Hi i'm Normal...

Boyfriend says i'm not tho :(