Amazing -Wesley (Emblem3) **DIRTY**

It took a while for you and Wes to truly become comfortable with each other. You were great companions and support for each other and you got along swimmingly, but the intimate side of your relationship just hadn't happened yet. But after some long chats and a decision that you two would do it in the dark and just... relax... left you feeling a bit better about it all.

Wesley invited you over on a Friday night. He'd been recording all day but now he was done and he was ready to enjoy a night in with you. He made dinner and when you arrived you could smell it all the way down the hall. He smiled and kissed you hello, and you tasted bits of the garlic seasoning on his lips. That wasn't really a "sex night" sort of food, but you're glad you brought your toothbrush now.

He made you a delicious pasta and garlic bread meal complete with some wine to ease the nerves, and dinner was easy. You two talked and had a lot of fun just laughing and joking around. It was nervous laughter though because both of you knew what was next. After dinner you helped Wes put the dishes away in the dishwasher and then smiled as he carried your overnight bag into his bedroom.

You reached into your bag right away to grab your toothbrush, and he raised an eyebrow. "I have garlic breath," you said as an explanation.

Wes followed you into the bathroom because he hadn't really considered the breath the food would give both of you, and side by side you two silently brushed your teeth. It was a little awkward but you wanted that night to be perfect. Your body was buzzing with the prospect of what was coming next.

True to his word, Wesley kept the shades pulled closed and the lights off in his bedroom. It made both of you feel more comfortable. Slowly he began to kiss you, the taste of mint and each other just mingling together on your lips. His hands explored your body and gently peeled away each piece of clothing, both from your body and his, and when you fully realized you were naked you got a bit nervous. "Hey, it's okay," he whispered.

He didn't sound completely sure of himself but you knew it would all be okay. You trusted him. He gently helped you onto the bed, both of you sandwiched between the sheets to keep it dark because you were both a bit insecure. Your legs were parted and wrapped around his waist and your heart was pounding hard. "Are you sure about this?" he asked as he felt you trembling.

"Yeah," you replied.

You wanted this, you just didn't know what to expect. It was your first time with anyone, and you hoped Wes could make it good for you. He touched your breasts gently, and he let one hand slide down to touch between your legs. You were warm and wet and you knew what was coming next. You bit your lip as he fingered you a little until you were shaking and your legs began to clench. "Breathe, baby," he whispered, leaning back with a smile.

Your arms draped over your tummy as Wes knelt back, the blankets falling away from both of you. It was dark but you could see each other's bodies now that your eyes had adjusted to the light. He rolled on a condom and touched you a little more before he smiled and said, "You're so beautiful."

He couldn't see it in the darkness, but you were blushing scarlet. After Wes brought the blankets back up and kissed you, he slid inside of you slowly. It hurt at first, but as he touched you and distracted you and began to move, it felt better and better.

The whole time, Wes teased at your nipples and sometimes he'd drag his thumb down between your legs, adding to your pleasure. He whispered in your ear how beautiful you were and how much he loved you, and in nearly no time at all your body was trembling as you felt your orgasm wash over you. Wesley paused for a moment buried deep inside of you, and you knew that he just experienced the same thing.

He stayed there as he kissed you gently and whispered how much he loved you, and then he pulled out to let you catch your breath as he tossed away the condom. Wes melted against you when he rolled back under the covers, and he held you close. "So um... how do you feel?" he asked as he gently rubbed your arm, both of you still naked under the sheets.

"That was amazing," you whispered as you smiled up at him.

He grinned back at you and said, "I agree. I love you so much."

After a yawn, you smiled and said, "I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first Emblem3 Imagine i hope you all enjoy it. if you don't like the sexual kind of stuff then DONT READ IT! please dont leave any hate...