Takes Care Of You While You're Pregnant -Niall Horan

NIALL: You hear Niall's booming laughter from across the room and look up to see what's so funny. He's looking at you attempting to paint your toenails over your protruding belly and laughing hysterically. "It's not funny!" you shout defensively. "Just because I can't see my feet doesn't mean other people can't. I want them to still look good!" "Trust me, they don't right now," Niall informs you bluntly. You reach behind you to pull one of the pillows off the bed and chuck it at him. He dodges it and it bounces off the edge of the doorframe. "Here, let me help you," he offers coming to sit next to you on the bed and taking the bottle of nail polish out of your hands. "Don't make it really blotchy and messy," you direct. He eyes you mockingly. "You are in no position to tell me how to do things. Anything I could possibly manage to do would only be an improvement." You laugh and lean back against the headboard, pretending you're at the spa as he paints your toenails for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall Horan will be an amazing daddy in the future!

if your going to see one drection in toronto let me know!! im going aswell on the 2nd of august :)