Meeting Your Family ~Louis Tomlinson

"This is going to be horrible." You groaned leaning back into the seat of the car. Today was the day your boyfriend was going to meet your family for the first time at a barbecue You were up late the night before completely stressing out about how they'd react to him. They knew he was famous, but they didn't know what he was like. You were afraid they wouldn't like him and it drove you mad. "Relax babe. How bad could it be?" Louis said quietly as he released one hand from the wheel and placed it on your thigh, rubbing it slightly with his thumb. "But they're so weird and they're going to ask you so many personal things and ugh..." your voice trailed off getting completely consumed in thought. "Baby girl you're completely overreacting. It's going to be okay." Louis said as reassuring as he could. You didn't say anything else and Louis knew when you were silent it meant you had a lot on your mind. He turned on the radio and tried to find a song he could sing obnoxiously along to. He finally found Grenade by Bruno Mars and belted out the chorus as loud as he possibly could which of course drove you to laugh. Soon you found yourself relaxing and singing along with him and acting out all the words. You eventually pulled into your aunts driveway and took in a deep breath. Louis leaned in and placed a soft kiss on your lips, he unwillingly pulled back and said, "It'll be okay princess."

You both hopped out of the car and grabbed Louis' hand making your way towards the backyard where you family was. "Don't say I didn't warn you." You said as you opened the back gate and immediately was greeted by your younger cousin, "Y/N!" He yelled as he hugged you. "Hi little man!" You said as you picked him up. He wrapped his tiny arms around your neck as you placed a light kiss on his cheek. He giggled and soon his attention was drawn to Louis. He stared wide eyed at him for a few moments before Louis said cheerfully, "Hello there!" Soon his wide curious eyes transformed into wide, happy eyes. He squirmed a bit, wanting to be released from your grip and as you let go he immediately smiled up at Louis.

Louis smiled wide and kneeled down so he wasn't as tall in comparison to your cousin. Louis said, "What's your name?" He said loudly and proudly, "Y/C/N!" This soon drew attention to your family, who at first didn't realize you both had arrived and now everyone was staring at you both. Neither of you had noticed all of the sudden attention and soon your cousin ran away to his mother to tell him he had made a new friend.

Louis smiled widely and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind leaning down whispering in your ear, "I love you." You placed your hands on his and said, "I love you too. Let's get this over with..." You smiled as best as you could and his grip around your waist loosened and he quickly grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers. The thing with Louis was that he had to have some form of physical contact with you every second. Whether it was holding hands or holding your waist; he wanted everyone to know that you were completely and utterly his, even around your family.

You led him over to the table outside where your aunts, grandmother and uncle were sitting. You took in a slight breath and said, "Hey everyone! This is my boyfriend Louis." Louis smiled pleasantly and said, "Lovely to meet you all." Everyone greeted back happily and the two of you sat next to each other.

They soon began asking questions about One Direction, his family, etc. Louis was happy to answer anything. He got along well with everyone and you soon found he was engulfed in a conversation with your uncle & grandmother. They were all laughing and joking around with one another. You got up slowly, feeling a bit out of place and said to Louis, "I'm going to get a soda, would you like one babe?" He quickly turned his attention to you and said, "No love I'm good." You smiled and walked over into the kitchen to grab one. Your grandmother soon followed behind you.

As you were opening the fridge she said, "He's a wonderful guy Y/N." You smiled and said, "I know." She smiled back warmly and grabbed a beer from the fridge. You opened your soda and began sipping it. "So when am I going to have great grandchildren?" She said jokingly. You began choking a bit and said, "Grandma!" She chuckled and said, "I'll ask Louis since you're not answering." She headed back outside alongside of you and you sat down still chuckling a bit. "So Louis, I asked Y/N already but she didn't answer me. When are you guys going to have kids?" His eyes widened and he said, "Hm, I'm not sure."

He quickly wrapped his arms around you in a big bear hug. She smiled and said, "Well make sure when it does I'm one of the first to know." You all laughed a bit and he leaned in and whispered in your ear, "We have some work to do, eh?" You playfully slapped him and he kissed your cheek.

***

Despite all of your worries about everything, the evening went by quite well. Your entire family had nothing to say but positive things and so did Louis. You finally headed into the car and proceeded to drive back to your shared house. Once again you found yourself singing along to the songs on the radio obnoxiously loud, the perfect way to end a perfect night. With Louis, even the simplest things were perfection.

***********************************************************************************************************

HALLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My beautiful babycakes! i hope you are all enjoying my new imagines and preffs! they are ongers aswell!!!

i am working on another book and on some imagines people have asked me to make! so no worries! they will be uo sooon. i love you alL.

~Kissandra<3

Nighty. X