Snake Bites Make You Look Extremely Hot -Harry Styles

Today was the day Harry was coming home from tour. I was so excited. This is going to be the first day he'll see my snake bites (pierceing you get under your lip. Its to rings). I hope he likes them, I mean he has seen me with purple hair and my tattoos. I was getting ready to go to the airport. I took a shower and put my cream on my snake bites. I put on a pair or leggings and my cookie monster shirt along with my Sanuks.

I had finished getting ready and grabbed my Vera Bradley bag and headed out the door. I plugged in my phone and put it on shuffle. Bulls in the Bronx by Pierce the Veil came on. I started to shout the lyrics.

I made to the airport and forced my way through all the Directioners. These girls are really crazy. I got through the mob and stood infront of the gate. Usally they say something to you ablut standing directly infront of the gate, but I was an exception. I looked at my phone and saw they should be landing in a few minutes. I was getting anxious once I saw the plane land. I knew in a matter of seconds I would see the one I love. First came Liam, I ran to give him a hug, I did the same with the rest of the lads. Harry came out last. I ran to him and gave him a big hug. I inhaled his scent. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. We pulled away and looked at the bottom of my lips. His eyebrows furrowed. "What's that?" He asked directing his question towards my snake bites. "Snake bites. I got them dome the other day," he smiled and kissed me again. We satrted to walk towards the car, amd he whispers in my ear, "Those snake bites make you look extremely hot." He knows how to make me blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I DISLOCATED MY THUMB AGAIN -.-