My Dog Died. -Justin Bieber

*You are really sad your dog just died. The only thing you want to do is lay in your bed and cry. Justin has been your best friend for two years. You didn't tell him about your dog but you guys were supposed to hang out today. You completely forgot. You're laying in bed and there's a knock on the door. You open it with tears still streaming down your face and you see Justin. He walks in and wraps his arms around you tightly.*

Justin: What's wrong? What happened?

You: My dog died.

Justin: I'm so sorry. Do you want anything?

You: No, nothing.

Justin: You want some company?

You: If the company is you then yes.

*You go to your bed and bundle up in covers and lay down. Justin sits down right next to you. He looks at you and you look at him and smile.*

Justin: What?

You: Nothing.

Justin: Okay? Well I have to go I'll be right back.

You: Why?

Justin: Business.

You: Oh okay. Promise you'll come back?

Justin: I promise.

You: Okay. When you come back just come right in.

Justin: Okay. I'll be back.

*Justin leaves. Thirty minutes pass and you hear his car pulling up. When he walks in you hear him saying quietly 'Be quiet'. You start to wonder why he's saying that. Then you hear a little whine. Justin walks in your room holding a puppy.*

You: Oh my god she's so cute.

*You have the biggest smile on your face.*

Justin: Surprise!

You: Justin, this is so nice. You really didn't have to.

Justin: I would do anything to cheer you up.

*You get up and you guys start playing with the puppy. The puppy eventually falls asleep. You and Justin are sitting right next to eachother both of you leaned back against the wall. You turn your head and look at Justin.*

You: Thank you, so much. She's so cute.

Justin: It was really no problem at all.

You: You really didn't have to.

Justin: I would do anything to get that smile on your face.

You: *laughs* You are such a sweet guy.

Justin: Thank you.

*Justin stands up then helps you up. He looks at you and gets this big smile on his face.*

You: What's going on?

Justin: I have one more thing I have to do.

You: What?

Justin: This. *He looks you in the eyes. His hand slide on your hips. He pulls you a little closer. He looks at your lips while biting his then he looks back into your eyes. While one hand is still on your hip the other gently touches your face. He leans in and kisses you.*

You: Justin, now there's one thing I have to say.

Justin: Say it.

You: I've been waiting for you to do that since the day we met.

Justin: *Laughs.* Well I'm glad I finally did it.

You: Me too. *You giggle and kiss him*

Justin: I love you babe.

You: I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dead dogs.....it's always a sad moment... :(