He Tells You He Wants a Baby -Louis Tomlinson

You come home from the grocery store and walk into the house with armfuls of grocery bags. You place the bags on the kitchen counter before turning around to check for the mail Louis usually leaves for you on the table. Instead of mail, you see a baby bib. You pick it up, confused. "Louis?" you call out, but get no response. You make your way into the living room to check for Louis. Laying on the arm of the couch is a brand new baby outfit. You scrunch up your face in complete confusion. "Where are these things coming from?" you whisper to yourself. You head for the stairs and on the railing is a baby blanket. You shake your head, making your way upstairs so you can drop your purse and kick off your shoes in your bedroom. Upon opening the door, you see Louis kneeling on one knee, a rubber pacifier in his hands. He raises it towards you and before you have a moment to ask what's going on, he says, "Will you let me put a baby in you?" You can't help but laugh at this; it's so typical Louis. He looks concerned by your reaction at first, but the look on his face soon turns to relief as you play along in accepting his "proposal" by saying, "I thought you would never ask."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEEMMMEEEEE KNOW IF YOU CRAZY MOFOS ARE GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION IN TORONTO!!!