Dating A Band Member. But Related To Another -Luke Hemmings

You laid on top of Ashton, your head on his chest and your hands intertwined. "I can see us married one day." He said, his thumb rubbing your hands as you rested your chin on his chest, smiling at him. "Really?" He nodded and brought your hand to his mouth, placing a kiss to it. "Your my dream girl, my everything pretty much." You smiled, kissing his chin as he smiled down at you. "As long as Luke agrees to letting me take you away from him." You were a year older than Luke, but he still treated you like a baby. "What about Luke?" You smiled and walked to him, hugging his tall frame as Ashton sat up. "I told your sister I was going to marry her one day, but only with your permission." Luke chuckled, hugging you tighter as you giggled. "Wait another year or two, then we'll see." Luke kissed your head and chuckled. "Or make me a cake and i'll say yes right away." You all chuckled as Luke suddenly stopped. "I'm serious. I'm craving cake." "Fatty." You said, patting his stomach as you left to go tend to your brother's hungry needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers are big pains in the butt -.- i got 2 and a half