Cute Guys -Luke Hemmimgs

I live in Australia with my grandfather and his sisters. We have our own horseback riding business and all employees go with the other rider if they wish to leave the fencing. Today was no different, I got up and dressed, after that I went outside to clean stalls and mad sure the horses had food and water. I love this job. I've been horseback riding since I was little. There are perks of working here. Here's a list:

Cute guys

Making new friends

Then there are things that aren't great:

Injuries

I finished up my duties and ran back inside for breakfast. "Morning,'" I greeted my family. We had eggs and pancakes with a fresh cup of orange juice. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:50. We open up in 10 minutes, I ran out and walked a few horses out to the pen. We have so many horses and I have certain ones I use for competitions. I decided to take Luna out and set up a few obstacles in the smaller pen. I settled my sattle on her back and began. I jumped over poles and each pole was higher. When I finished I heard clapping. I hope of my horse and locked up the pen, then I headed to the guys. "May I help you?" I asked politely. "My name's Ashton and this is, Calum, Luke, and Michael. We would like to ride. And by the way what were you doing over there?" Ashton stated. "I do competition with horses and that one," I pointed towards Luna, "Is a new horse so I was working with her." They all nodded, "So how mic is it?" I think Luke asked. "For half an hour its $15 an hour is $20 and anything longer than an hour is adding $20," I answered politely. "We'll have 4 one hours," Ashton stated. He handed me $80 and i ran to get 3 more people to help. "Hey guys. I need 3 of you to come with me," I shouted into the barn. The first 3 were Lilly, Maddie, and Danni. We grabbed a few more horses and we went back. I used Luna and walked over to the guys. "Would you like to ride in the pen or wander out?" Danni asked, they all wanted to wander. We gave them their horse and taught them the basic and headed out. I was with Luke, who I think is smoking' hot. "Just be careful with the horse. They are very sensitive to loud noises. Usually there are people who ride quads and dirt bikes and just zip right by and scare the horses. If they stop and take the helmet off that is good, and if they don't hold on tight," I think I may have scared him because he took a big gulp. We started our ride and had an amazing time.

We got back to the farm and Matt was waiting at the pen for us and closed it once we entered. "That was fun," Luke said excited. "Well I hope I'll get to see you again before I leave," he is so sweet. He handed me a piece of paper and it had his number on it. "Call me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARE YOU GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION GUYS? OR DEMI LOVATO?

IN TORONTO? LEMME KNOW CRAZY MOFOS

-Kissandra<3