JacksGap -Finn Harries

You were at your boyfriend Finn's house, and were completely bored. Finn's phone went off, signaling he got a text.

'Jack: Leaving house to go to the store. Be back later.'

"Jack just left the house. What do you wanna do now?" Finn asked, looking at you as you spun around in his computer chair. His toes wiggled as he thought, scrolling through his phone.

"I know!" you said, the devilish grin coming upon your face.

"What?" Finn asked.

"Let's make a video on Jack's YouTube page, upload it, and see if he ever finds it." You said, giggling already. Finn grinned as well, and you both moved over to Jack's room.

"Hi everyone, as you know, I'm Finn. This is my lovely girlfriend, Y/N." He introduced you, and you waved.

"Hey guys! While Jack just left the house, we got bored, so we decided to upload a video to see if he ever finds it." You grinned.

"Anyway, would you guys like to see Jack's room? Like, it all?" Finn asked as he showed the whole room.

"It's a total pig sty over there where he never shows!" Finn laughs, and you laugh as well.

"Here's his underwear drawer. Look, piggy undies." Finn laughs, picking them up. You cackle at this, and Finn gets it on camera.

"Finn, please edit that out." You whine as he sits back down.

"No. It's cute." He says as he taps your nose.

"You're cute." You say as you kiss his cheek.

"You're cuter." He says as he kisses you softly.

"Definitely not editing this out..." Jack says as he stands in the doorway. You jump, not expecting him to be there.

"When did you get back?" Finn asked, spinning around in the chair.

"Like, five minutes ago." Jack says as he takes the camera.

"Sorry guys that you had to see this." He says and shuts it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sexay twins they are ay! ;)