Complications...? -Jack & Finn Harries Twins

You were lying in bed scrolling through tumblr when you got an unexpected text from Finn.

'Hey love. Come over today?'

You replied back quickly, 'Sure thing. Be over in 30.'

You ran to your bathroom to get ready.

-------

As you arrived on Finn's front porch, the front door swung open. You saw a tall, handsome boy standing in front of you, smiling very happily.

"Hi, love. How are you today?" He asked as he enveloped you in his strong arms. Your arms snake around his waist as you inhale his scent.

"I'm good. You?" You replied as you exhaled.

"I'm good now that you're here." He said and you felt a small blush creep on your cheeks. He stopped hugging you, but never moved his hands off of you as he arm was slung around your neck. He took you upstairs to his room, where Jack was filming.

"JACK. Why are you in my room?" Finn questioned, and Jack turned around and a smile immediately came upon his lips as he saw you.

"Uhh, i don't know. I guess I'll leave now." He said as he took his camera out of Finn's room, but hooked his arm with you, making you walk backwards with Jack.

"Umm, no. She's here with me." Finn said, grabbing your hand and tugging you his way.

"I don't care, I want her now." Jack said, tugging you his way.

"GUYS. I'm not a dog toy, you can't tug me both ways. You're going to need to learn how to share." You reply, holding your hands up to both of them.

"But... I love you." Finn and Jack said simultaneously. They both looked at each other at the same time, then to you. This was the hard decision. Which do I pick?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY NEWWW YEAR YOU CRAICS!

I HAVENT DONT A IMAGIN FOR THE TWINS FOR A WHILE. i hope you lot enjoy.

LEAVE ME FEEDBACK!