He finds your American accent... -onedirection

Liam: Adorable. There was something about your voice that made Liam so incredibly happy. Whenever you'd say something he'd stare at you wide-eyed taking it all in, even when you were mad with him. He'd love to listen to you talk about your day or just little things you find funny.

Louis: Puzzling. Louis was always so confused about American accents. He never understood American slang and he'd always stare at you completely frazzled by the terminology you'd use and the way you'd word things. Although it baffled him completely, he loved your voice to pieces.

Niall: Soothing. Every single word that came out of your mouth was the cutest thing ever in Niall's opinion. He found himself just listening to every word, every syllable, the way it rolled off your tongue; he loved it all. It made him feel secure. Whenever he heard your voice it calmed him down and made him feel safe.

Zayn: Addicting. Whenever Zayn was having a rough day he'd love coming home and hearing you say his name in your sweet accent. He loved falling asleep hearing your voice and waking up hearing you talk. Whenever he couldn't hear your voice in person, he'd call your phone and listen to your voicemail message over & over.

Harry: Attractive. Harry would love when you spoke & every single thing you'd do when talking as well. How you'd use your hands to deepen your words meaning, how your lips moved when saying things. It all drove him crazy. He particularly loved when you'd whisper things into his ear.

................................................................

I find accent imagines adorable! 💕👌💕👌💕👌😍😍😍😍😍😍