How Are You Doin? -Jack Harries

You sat at your computer, cracking up at his videos. 'Why the hell am I in love with a Youtuber? Like seriously.. It's quite pathetic.' You thought to yourself. Anyway, you decided to send him a lovely email telling him how much you would love to collab with him, considering you were a Youtuber also.

'Hey Jack! This is (y/y/n/)! I would love to do a collab with you and Finn sometime! We should meet up and talk about it! Thanks! xoxo' You hesitantly hit send, excited, yet nervous, of his reply.

It was about 2:30 AM by the time you fell asleep. When you woke up at around 11, you immediately checked your email. Nothing. 'Maybe he hasn't checked his email yet..' You thought to yourself.

The same thing happened the next day, and you figured that he just didn't want to collab and he didn't want to hurt your feelings of saying no. You understood though.

Later that day you got ready, and went out to Starbucks for a Frappuccino. While you waited, you Vlogged, as usual.

"(y/n)! Your order is ready!" You went to grab your Frappuccino, when you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, dear. I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" You said, looking down at the camera and laughing a bit, then you realized who you bumped into. Jack.

"That's okay, love. Hey, aren't you (y/n)?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Umm. Yeah." You laughed a little.

"I got your email, and I actually would love to collab with you. I just haven't gotten around to replying. I'm dearly sorry." He said, smiling.

"Really!? That's awesome! Here. Say hi!" I said, pulling the camera up to show the both of us.

"Helloooo, Youtube! It's Jack! How are you doin?" He asked, winking.

You shut the camera off, and grabbed your coffee.

"Let's talk about this collab now!" He said, pulling out a chair for you.

And with that, you guys did a collab with each other almost every week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for some reason this one came printed out weird, -.-

#SorryNOTSorry