Kaaaylaaaaaaa! -Wes (Emblem3)

You knew that the guys were going to have a wild time. They were celebrating the end of their tour and hanging out at a bar with a bunch of their guy friends. You knew that Wesley hadn't had the chance to get out while on tour because they were just too busy and tired for it, but now that they were back in California, they were ready to have some fun. You agreed to stay at home no matter what Wes insisted because you wanted them to have their guys night. He'd argued that since you were his girlfriend, you deserved to go with, but you couldn't - it was guys night.

When Drew called you at a quarter until midnight that night, you knew exactly what he wanted. "Hey Kayla, can you come get Wes?" he said with a laugh. "He's wasted, and none of us want to babysit him all night. He keeps asking for you, anyway."

You blushed and smiled at that, and you replied, "Of course. I'll be there soon."

As you drove up to the front of the bar, you spotted Drew and Kenny holding a very drunk Wes steady outside of the bar. They helped him into the car and thanked you, and then it was time to go home.

Wesley rested his head against the window for most of the drive home. It wasn't until the two of you got back up into his apartment that he really showed how drunk he was. "Kaaaylaaaaaaa," he giggled as he walked next to you.

You looked over at him and asked, "Yeah, Wes?"

Wes draped an arm around your shoulders. "You're gorgeous, babe. D'you know that?" he muttered. His words were slurring together but he looked so precious. "Y'know that?" he repeated.

You laughed and helped get him into his bed where you were sure he would pass out in a matter of seconds. But Wes didn't let go of you; instead, he reached out and kept holding you around your waist. "Stay with meeee," he whined.

The way he dragged out certain letters was actually really cute, and you smiled as you curled up on the bed next to him. "Better?" you asked.

"Much better," he replied. You smiled as you felt his arms pull you in towards him, and the two of you fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha how was everyones holiday?

i still have like 2 weeks off.... && it's my 16th BIRTHDAYYY......ON WEDNESDAY!!!!! WOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO