He Finds Your Old Tumblr -All Of One Direction Lads

LOUIS: You walk through the door after returning home from the gym and are greeted with your kitchen walls and cabinets covered in things printed offline. Upon further investigation, you begin to recognize the pictures and postings to be all of the One Direction related stuff you wrote and reblogged all those years ago. "Oh my Godddd..." you grumble audibly, placing a hand to your forehead, trying to take in all that's around you. "You were pretty dedicated, huh?" you hear Louis' voice from behind you. Startled, you jump a bit as you turn around and find Louis standing behind you looking highly amused. "By the way," he continues before you have the chance to respond, "this wasn't true. That wasn't either. And these clips of mine and Harry's 'romance' are quite entertaining," he muses, pointing to each item as he speaks. "Well, I know all that now," you tell him, feeling your face turn pink. He laughs and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek. "At least I know you're committed!"

LIAM: Liam and you had been enjoying some down time, he surfing the internet and you working on one of the many word searches you love so much. He'd been laughing to himself, occasionally showing you some of the things he'd found. At one point he lets out a laugh that starts out normally at first but quickly becomes awkward and uncomfortable. "Uhhh..." he says. "What'd you find?" you ask curiously. "I'm not sure you wanna know," he states. "What is it? It can't be that bad." "I think it might be... Is this yours?" he asks, showing you the screen. You're faced with a page you know all too well. Your face immediately burns up in embarrassment, a dead giveaway to your guilt. Liam laughs at your discomfort. "It's alright, it's kind of cute," he says, giving you a comforting smile. "I just can't believe you found that!" you exclaim with a little laugh. Liam continues scrolling through your page for a little while, laughing along with you at some of your postings.

HARRY: "Zayn? Zayn?! Come on!" Harry teases you. He'd just found your old Tumblr account, and you hadn't hidden your love for Zayn in all of your postings and reblogs on your page. "Well, what's not to like? He's got that sexy mysterious thing going on!" "You're no longer allowed to hang out with him without a chaperone anymore," Harry tells you with a goodnatured laugh. "Hey, I ended up with you, didn't I? Isn't that all that matters?" "Ehh, not really," Harry admits, flashing you a cheeky grin that makes you react by tousling his hair and wrapping your arms around his neck from behind to watch him continue creeping on your former Zayn obsession.

ZAYN: "Look at what I found!" reads the note taped to the lid of your computer. You open the lid and the page that loads is one you haven't seen in years; one that you'd nearly forgotten about. You laugh to yourself, filling the whole empty house with a ring of amusement. You spend some time refreshing your memory of what you'd posted all that time ago - mostly pictures of the boys half-naked and images with hilarious captions. You let out a bit of a relieved sigh when you realize it's nothing too terrible. When Zayn returns home from his long day of interviews, the first thing he says to you is, "Since you pined over this 'sexy body' for so long all those years ago, I think it's only fair to let you have your way with it tonight." He throws in a seductive wink for good measure. You explode in laughter and approach him to wrap your arms around his waist. "Nice try. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes," you state, brushing off his suggestion before giving him a kiss on the lips.

NIALL: "Hey, baby, look what I just found. Looks like somebody out there really loves me!" Niall exclaims, pleased, as he shows you the Tumblr page he'd just come across. You smile, blushing a bit. "I knew I should have deleted that," you admit. "What? This is... This is yours?" he asks in disbelief. You nod the affirmative and he chuckles. "Wow. I'm flattered!" "As you should be," you state smugly, grinning at how happy he looks. "I really do eat a lot, don't I?" he questions, turning his attention back to all the pictures on the screen in front of him, most of which show him eating something. "Babe, you eat us out of house and home," you reply goodnaturedly, turning your attention back to the paint swatches you'd been going through, looking for a new color to do your bathroom.