Skate Park -Drew (Emblem3)

Today was a normal day. I loved skating and surfing. I got bored and today was my day off so I decided to go to the skate park. I had left a note for my roommate to let her know where I had gone to.

I got to the skate park and started heading towards to the ramps. "Woah! Woah! Why do you think you can skate here?" a muscular guy who looked about 19 or 20 said. "I came here to skate. Why else?"

"To watch us hot guys skate," I mentally gagged. "How about I show you what I got?" 2 other guys came up and they looked at each other and they nodded. I skated over to the first ramp and I went rig down it. They looked at me and smirked. I stopped short and turned to the bigger ramp. I go to the top and put my board down and went down. I did a few tricks like an Olly and other tricks. Once I stopped all 3 guys had their eyes wide. "I didn't know you can skate," a guy who looked around my age said. I smiled, "I also can surf."

"My name is Drew. I thought you were really great," Drew said. That was the guy who just spoke to me. "Well Drew my name is Y/N," I shook his hand and went back to skating. After a few minutes Drew had decided to join me. "So maybe you wanna surf sometime?" I smirked to myself. This was going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

been at home with some friends and just decided to start writing 10000000000000 imagines with them ahah