He Finds Out You Don't Drink -Liam Payne

LIAM: You and Liam had recently started dating when you'd convinced him to go to a party with you. Your friends had wanted to meet him and you figured this would be as good a time as any. He'd agreed to go, much to your pleasant surprise. You've been at the party for a few hours and he's been nothing but charming, sticking nearby but not overbearingly so. And chatting easily with just about everyone in the house. At one point, he notices your drink is running low and takes it upon himself to get you a new one. You smile graciously as you take the cup from his hand. Upon taking a sip, it takes all your power not to spit it right out. "Ugh, what is this?" "It's a beer..." he tells you, his brow creasing in confusion. You shake your head back and forth and place the cup down on a nearby table. "Ugh, God. I don't drink beer. I don't drink any alcohol actually." "Oh, I'm sorry. You had something in your cup before that looked like beer, so I just assumed..." You cut him off with a smile, saying, "It was apple juice. And before that, I just had a soda." Liam chuckles. "I hadn't realized. Well, now the two of us can watch all the drunkards together and laugh at the stupid things they do." "I'll toast to that," you say, lifting the beer cup back up to tap it against Liam's cup before retreating to the kitchen in search of another soda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i haven't updated in a few days <3