He Brings To Disney -One Direction

LIAM: "Look, it's Mickey!" you exclaim happily, spotting the cartoon mouse just a few feet away from you. Your face lights up like a little kid's as you approach your all-time favorite character. Liam pulls out his phone to snap a picture of you and Mickey together. As you walk away from the oversized mouse, Liam comments, "You really do love him, don't you?" "Liam, I love him more than I love you. If Minnie weren't in the picture, I would be all over that," you tease. Liam laughs and takes your hand in his as you walk. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind," he mentions playfully as you make your way to one of the rides he'd been dying to check out.

NIALL: You'd spent the day on various rides and now you're a little worn out by them. Niall, however, is still in full force. As you pass by another ride, Niall tugs at your arm, saying, "Oh, I hear that one is great! Let's go get in line!" You grumble a bit, but oblige. After standing in line for a few minutes, Niall asks, "What's your problem? This is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth and you're being a sourpuss." "We've been going on rides all day long, and there is so much else to Disney than just the rides..." you explain. "Alright, alright, you're right. Tomorrow, we'll spend all day going to shows and checking out those kinds of sights, yeah?" he offers. You finally smile and nod your head. Now knowing that you'll be getting to do something else tomorrow, you can feel yourself starting to get excited for yet another ride.

HARRY: "I am beat!" you exclaim as you and Harry make your way out of the park after having a full day of fun. You'd been there since it opened this morning and are just leaving now as the park is closing. Your feet ache and your legs are worn out from all the walking. You're ready to relax in the hotel room for the rest of the night. "How about we order some room service and then take a nice soak in the hot tub?" Harry offers sweetly, but you can tell there's a hidden agenda. "That sounds nice, but that's all we're gonna do," you warn. Harry's face falls a bit. "Harry, this is Disney, for crying out loud. There are certain things you just don't do on Disney soil...and that's one of them." "That would explain why Mickey and Minnie never had any kids then," he mutters tersely, getting a laugh out of you.

LOUIS: Louis finds a princess tiara in a gift shop and places it on your head. "For you, my beautiful princess." You laugh and pick up another one, placing it on his head. "Right back at ya!" He chuckles and removes the crown, placing it back where it belongs. He buys you your tiara, and you happily wear it out of the store. "Now I feel just like one of the real princesses. I could fit right in," you joke. "As long as I get to be your Prince Charming then you can be whatever princess you want to be." You scrunch your face up at this. "Way to ruin my fantasy, Lou." He feigns offense, "Well then in that case, in my fantasy, I'm with Ariel because she wears that skimpy little bathing suit thing." You roll your eyes. "Alright, fine. I'll be Ariel and you be Prince Eric and then everybody's happy, deal?" "Works for me!" he chirps, giving you a quick kiss to your temple.

ZAYN: "It's a small world after all...it's a small-" "Enough with that stupid song!" you cut Zayn off irritably. "You'd gone on that ride this morning and the song had managed to lodge itself into your boyfriend's brain. He hadn't stopped singing it all day. "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mickey Mouse!" he begins the opening lines of the Mouseketeers theme song. You sigh and accept the fact that at least it's not the small world song anymore. "I'm sure you'd be in a much better mood if you just sing along," Zayn challenges you. "I beg to differ," you state. As you continue making your way through the crowds, Zayn still singing, you can't help but start humming along and eventually whispering the words. By the time you make it to your destination, you're both singing the song happily to yourselves. And as much as you hate to admit it, Zayn had been right - you are in a much better mood now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me on twitter! @KissandraOffic

I LURRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE DISNEY LAND! IVE BEEN <3