Truth or Dare? ~Nini Horan

"Oh come on please Y/N, all the guys are going to be there. Even your special man." Your best friend says teasingly. For the past 15 minutes, she's been trying to convince you to go over to her flat because her brother Liam was having his friends over and she knew how much you liked one of them. (Niall)

"I don't know, it'll be awkward you know." You said quietly. She chuckled and said, "It'll only be awkward if you think about it like that. Besides, we're all just going to hang out. Nothing weird." You sighed into the receiver and said, "I don't have a choice do I..." "Damn right." She interjected. "I hate you." You said jokingly. She laughed and said, "I know. Now hurry up and get ready!"

You made your way upstairs and grabbed a pair of your favorite blue jeans and a cute blouse. You put on a bit of eyeliner & mascara. Then grabbed your jacket and purse. You walked out the door and headed towards your car and hopped inside making your way to Liam's flat.

On the ride there you became engulfed in thought. Thinking of Niall of course. The two of you had been friends for a short period of time, but you both had developed feelings for one another. Neither of you could tell you both mutually felt like this, but Harry saw and teased you both about it.

Eventually you pulled into the driveway and sighed before knocking lightly on the door. Immediately Y/F/N answered it and invited you inside. They all were sitting on the floor in a circle. As soon as you walked the room Niall's eyes lit up. Harry noticed and nudged him with his elbow. Niall hit him in the arm and smirked slightly. They all were sitting on the floor in a circle, it puzzled you.

Y/F/N sat down next to Liam and signaled for you to sit across from Niall. You both locked eyes for a moment, but dropped the gaze quickly. Louis said, "We were about to play truth or dare!" You nodded in agreement. "Who should go first?" Louis said as he scanned the room, "Truth or dare Mr. Payne." He said smugly. Liam sighed and said, "Um...Tru-no, Dare." Louis smirked and said quickly, "I dare you to lick Harry's foot." Everyone began laughing and Harry sat there saying, "My foot tastes like flowers, don't worry Liam." He began pulling off his socks and shoes then held his foot up in the air, wiggling it around a bit. Liam hesitated, but eventually licked his foot. Everyone was laughing really hard and then Liam ran to the sink and gargled with water, "WASH YOUR GOD DAMN FEET MY GOD! I'M GOING TO GET A DISEASE!"

He eventually sat back down and turned to you, "Truth or dare?" You thought for a moment before you blurted out the word, "Dare." You knew there was a possibility that you could be forced to kiss Niall and so you chose dare in hopes of it. Liam immediately said, "I dare you to kiss Zayn." Your eyes widened for a moment and Niall turned a dark shade of red. He bit down on his lower lip and looked down at the ground. Harry looked over at you and shrugged. Zayn hesitantly made his way over to you and placed his hand on your neck before pressing his lips against yours for a few seconds. You pulled away and Niall looked at you, his eyes were full of hurt. He got up and headed out the back door to the balcony. You bit down on your lip and sat quiet for a few moments. "What's wrong with him?" Said Liam bewilderingly. You got up and headed outside to go to Niall and as you walked away you heard Harry say, "Liam you damn near broke that boys heart."

Niall was sitting motionlessly on a lounge chair looking at the ocean. You spoke quietly and said, "Mind if I sit here." He shrugged and you sat down next to him. "N-Niall are you okay?" He sighed and said sarcastically, "Oh yeah, just peachy." The wind was blowing your hair around and it got in your face. "Can you please tell me what's wrong?" He looked over at you and before he could speak he chuckled a bit before moving a strand of you hair behind your ear. "I'm in love with you Y/N and what just happened killed me." Your eyes widened, "You love me?" He nodded meekly and said softly, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to say it, it'll ruin our friendship and ugh I'm an idio-" You leaned in and pressed your lips against his softly, neither of you dared to pull back. You mumbled against his lips, "I love you too Niall."

................................................................

Everyone loves Nini Imagines<3 #IrishBabe