The Moment He Knows <3 -One Direction

ZAYN: Your friend and her husband want to take off for a weekend to celebrate their fifth anniversary, and you'd offered to take their three-year-old son for a couple days. Zayn pops by for a quick visit on his way to the studio to find you two in the backyard running around with your arms outstretched, laughing and pretending to be birds. Zayn stops at the gate to watch you for a moment. You scoop the little boy up in your arms and start gently swinging him around, causing him to laugh uncontrollably and you to laugh at him. Zayn smiles as he opens the gate to join you in the yard. "Looks like you two are having loads of fun out here!" "We are! Last night we built a pirate ship in the living room and had a battle against the ninjas!" the little guy chirps excitedly. Zayn laughs and looks at you lovingly, visions of you with your and his future kids dancing in his head. "What's that look for?" you ask him. "Nothing," he says in an amused tone. "Come on, [Y/N]! We have to catch the robber!" comes the little voice, tugging on your hand, and ready to fight the bad guy in a game of cops and robbers. Zayn chuckles and gives you a quick kiss before heading back to his car to leave for the studio.

LOUIS: As a way to spend some extra time with you, Louis had tagged along to help you babysit your four-year-old cousin. He's very impressed when he sees how naturally the mothering comes to you. Everything about the way you interact with your young cousin just screams nurturing. "Can we watch 'Cars'?" your cousin asks you, climbing up onto the couch next to you. "Of course we can!" you tell him as you get up to put the DVD into the player. As the movie begins, your cousin moves to sit in your lap and cuddle up with you. When Louis glances over and sees how comfortable you are with a young child in your arms, it's then that he knows you were meant to be a mom. He'd known you've always loved children, but it doesn't hit him until this moment just how much you mean it. He smiles to himself and scootches closer so you can lean against his side as your little cousin starts to doze off in your arms.

LIAM: Your sister stops by for a visit one afternoon with her one-month-old daughter. You've been a typical first-time aunt, spending lots of time with your new neice, but Liam hadn't had a chance to meet her yet. When he gets home that evening, he greets your sister with a warm, congratulatory hug and kiss before setting sights on the little one herself. She's nestled in your cradled arms, sleeping soundly. As he approaches you, he can see the absolute beam on your face, looking down at the little baby in your arms. You gently rock her in your arms, keeping the fluid motion going so that she remains calm and soothed. "Looks like you've learned a lot over the last month," he comments. "Nah, she's always been like this. You should have seen her with her dolls as a kid," your sister mentions. "Yeah?" Liam says, returning his gaze to you and swiping a very light finger across the baby's chubby cheek.

NIALL: "Tell me again why we're hosting a ten-year-old's party?" Niall asks, reaching into the bowl of Doritos and grabbing a couple, popping them right into his mouth. "Cut it out! Those are for the party," you scold, batting at his hands. "And we're doing this because he's my Godson and I love him and want him to have the best tenth birthday ever." "And he couldn't have this at his own house...why?" "Because ours is bigger and he's at the age where he's starting to make more friends, so by having it here he was able to invite everyone he wanted to." Niall nods, accepting this answer as he reaches for more chips. "Out!" you demand. He does as he's told, but not before snatching just a few more. A couple hours later, once the party is in full swing and a dozen ten-year-old boys are running around your house and yard, Niall catches a glimpse of you, smiling like a loon. "You are really enjoying this, aren't you?" "I am!" you gush happily. "As crazy as it sounds, I love having these destructive little buggers here." Niall laughs. "You certainly are crazy, but it's why I love you so much. And it's why we're gonna be the house all the kids flock to when we have our own - cuz you'll be the cool mum that everyone loves." "I hope so," you say, and Niall can tell it's something you genuinely want.

HARRY: "Harry, put some clothes on. We have to go!" you tell him sternly as he traipses around the house in all his glory, paying no mind to the time. Next thing you know, Louis is letting himself into the house and beelining it to your fridge in search of something to eat. "Can I help you?" you ask him pointedly. "Yeah, ya got any gravy for these leftover mashed potatoes here?" he asks, shaking the container at you. "I'm pretty sure you have food at your house," you state. "Harry, let's go!" you shout. "I'm coming, I'm coming," he calls back. "Where ya headed?" Louis questions, already digging into the container of potatoes. "We have tickets to this thing tonight," you answer distractedly as you pluck the fork from his hand and relid the container. "Hey!" Louis exclaims. "Harry!" you holler once more. "I'm here, keep your panties on," he says coming into the doorway. "You know, you're gonna make a great mum," he says offhandedly. "Yeah, of course I am. Can we go now?" "No, seriously. You have that mum-thing about you where you can do a million things at once and keep the house and family well-managed," he compliments admiringly. "He's not lying, [Y/N]," Louis pipes up, mouth full of mashed potatoes again. "With you two around, I don't have much choice," you say through a laugh, snatching the container from Louis one final time and ushering him with you and Harry out the door so that you can make it to the event on time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1094 WORDS. NUFF SAID. THAT JUST SUMS IT ALL UP KAI. AND IF YA'LL DON'T LUURVVVVEEE ME THEN I FEEL SOOOOOOOOO GURT