He Tells You He Wants a Baby -Liam Payne

You and Liam are spending a lazy Saturday afternoon at the mall. You'd just been window shopping, enjoying each other's company, when you decide to stop by the food court for some ice cream. While there, a frantic-looking mother and her two children are trying to get situated. The mother is holding a wailing baby in one arm, while tugging at a fit-throwing young child with the other. "I want McDonald's!" the young child is saying. "We are not getting McDonald's, we are getting Subway," the clearly distressed mother insists. You sigh and shake your head. "I'm definitely not looking forward to that anytime soon" you say nonchalantly. "No?" Liam asks, and you can tell by the look on his face that he had been thinking otherwise. "Why? Did you want a baby sometime soon?" you question. "Well, the thought had crossed my mind. It might be nice, you know?" he explains. The earnest look on his face makes your heart melt. "I might be convinced to have one sooner rather than later..." you tease. Liam's face lights up a bit, "Yeah?" You smile and nod, suddenly wanting nothing more than to have a baby with your incredible husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awwwwweeeee that smirk changes everything ay LiLi ;) enjoy lovelies ;) #GETSOME