Family Picnic? +1 -Zayn Malik

ZAYN: "Mom, Dad? Is it ok with you guys if I invite someone to the family picnic with us?" Lane asks out of the blue over dinner one night. "I don't see why not. Who did you want to bring along?" you ask. "Um, well, my, uh, my girlfriend," he stammers out a bit uncomfortably. "Your girlfriend?? When did this happen?" Zayn questions, surprised, but proud. "I dunno, not long ago," Lane tells you quietly, still feeling a little uneasy. Your eleven year old son shifts under your gazes and you can't resist gushing, "Ohhh, my little boy has a girlfriend!" "Mom, please don't act like this in front of her," he pleads. "I'll do my best!" you say, still grinning happily. "Mom, come on," Lane groans, a light blush creeping into his cheeks. "So tell us about this girl, mate! What about her has you so smitten?" Zayn asks, pride filling his voice. The rest of the meal is spent talking about your young son's love interest and by the end of dinner, you can't wait to get to meet her at the following weekend's family picnic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture this...

..

..

..

..

Zayn As A Daddy!

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .

.

.

.

.

.

Liker upppp hoes!