He Tells You He Wants a Baby -Zayn Malik

You get the phone call you had been waiting to get for the last week - your cousin had had her baby and everyone was heading down the hospital to go see him! Zayn is at the studio, recording with the boys, so you jot down a quick message telling him what is going on. You spend the next couple of hours at the hospital visiting with family and oogling the newest member of your clan before finally getting up the nerve to hold the tiny bundle. "You'll be fine," your aunt coaxes. She gently hands you the sleeping baby boy, and your hesitation quickly melts away. "See, you're a natural," your aunt encourages. You smile. "Don't tell Zayn that," you joke. "Don't tell Zayn, what?" you hear Zayn's voice come from behind you. "That you have a natural knack for mummy-hood?" he asks, coming over to where you are standing with your new cousin. "I just wouldn't want to scare you off with the idea; we haven't been married for all that long," you explain. "That doesn't mean I don't want to have children with you. And soon," he adds. "Really?" you ask. He smiles and nods, wrapping one arm around your waist, and using his free hand to swipe a gentle finger across the baby's cheek. You can't help but savor the moment and imagine the two of you like that holding your own baby one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D'aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee cute. Zayn would be a good daddy!