Perfect To Fans -One Direction

LIAM: You and Liam are out to dinner at a fancy restuarant, enjoying some time together that you don't often get. A couple of girls are sitting at a nearby table and keep looking over at the two fo you. You and Liam notice their parents reprimanding them for staring. As they glance over again, Liam motions for them to come over. The girls are stricken with shock at first before giddily galavanting over to your table. Liam talks to them for a while and takes a couple pictures with them. You sit back contendedly, watching on as your boyfriend makes some of their dreams come true.

LOUIS: You and Louis clamber out of the tour bus and try to scuttle your way into the venue. A few fans swarm over and Louis greets them appreciatively. He notices a young, small girl towards the back of the group who's too small and timid to fight her way through. Louis breaks through the little crowd to get closer to her. He squats down next to her, taking her poster and signing it, asking, "Hey, beautiful, what's your name?" The look on her face is priceless and you smile fondly at your boyfriend for being so unbelievably sweet.

HARRY: There's a little bit of downtime between arriving in the city and Harry needing to be ready for the show, so you two take to the streets to check out some of the shops. A bodyguard joins you two, just in case. A group of girls immediately recognizes Harry and rushes over to you both. The body guard is quick to intervene and try to keep the girls at bay. "Hey, hey, let my fans through," Harry tells the body guard who looks to Harry for a moment before letting the girls approach your boyfriend. He spends time talking to them and joking with them before he politely excuses himself, telling them he'd promised you a little bit of shopping this afternoon. As you two continue on your way to the stores, you kiss his cheek lovingly.

NIALL: You and Niall are cruising the mall, killing some time on a boring Saturday afternoon. You notice a group of girls hovered by the entrance to a store gawking at Niall. He smiles and waves to them, sending them into a fit of excited shrieks. When he walks over to them, you're almost certain their hearts stop beating. "Hey, girls!" Niall greets. The girls freak out a bit as Niall tries to strike up a conversation with them. After a moment, they settle dowm and carry on the conversation. You stand back and look on, admiring how fantastically he gets on with his fans.

ZAYN: You go with Zayn to a tattoo shop so he can get a touch-up on one of his tattoos. No sooner do you two walk in, does a couple of teenage girls follow in behind you. They are quite obviously smitten by your boyfriend and only there because Zayn is there. They stay by the entrance as one of the tattoo artists asks, "How can I help you grils today?" They don't respond, and instead continue staring at Zayn. "How's it going?" Zayn asks them. "Good," one of them answers shyly. "You can come over here and chat for a bit if you'd like - I won't bite, I promise," Zayn jokes, inviting them to take a seat next to him on the futon. They accept the offer and Zayn quickly begins a conversation with them. You sit nearby watching it all unfold, pleased by how easily he carries on with the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

more to come <3