She's All I Want -Harry Styles

You over hear a family member trying to talk him out of dating you.

He held your hand all the way up to the front door of his childhood house, telling you that he's positive his Mum and Sister would love you, because he does. They were polite and gave hugs when he introduced you, Harry's Mum and Sister soon going to the kitchen to get lemonades for everybody. "Harry Hun will you come get something down for me?" Anne calls from the kitchen. Harry kisses your forehead and drops your hand to get off the couch to come to his Mums aid. A few minutes had gone by and you had decided to see if they'd need any help. "All I'm saying is that maybe it's only making things harder." His mothers voice is muffled as you stand outside the kitchen door. "We know how hard it is on you with all the hate, and you're only getting more by being in a relationship." Gemma's voice sounds next. "What does she have to do with this?" Harry's voices in a defending tone. "I thought you guys would support me in this, not try and talk me out of it. I Love Her. And she helps me get trough all the shit I'm put trough. No matter what anybody says, She's All I Want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HALLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO Lovlie's so I'm sorry i haven't been posting... just busy lately. but i have alot of new stuff to be posted all week. :)

IS ANYONE GOING TO THE 2014 "WHERE WE ARE" ONE DIRECTION TOUR IN TORONTO? I AM! <3 hope to see you all there!